Thread: El Guapo, this your friend i just read about???

1. #1 El Guapo, this your friend i just read about??? 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    lmao...sorry, it's cause you're my Cali boy!!! lol read this:

SOURCE

GLENDALE, Calif. (AP) A Southern California man stuck a butter knife into his belly in a failed bid at self-surgery to remove a painful hernia, police said Tuesday.
    The wife of the 63-year-old Glendale man called 911 on Sunday night and told the emergency operator her husband was using a knife to remove a protruding hernia, Sgt. Tom Lorenz said.
    "She said he had impaled himself with a knife," Lorenz said.
    A hernia occurs when all or part of an organ or fatty tissue squeezes through a hole or a weak spot in a surrounding muscle or connective tissue. While the man said he was trying to remove a hernia, hernias are normally repaired by doctors in a hospital or medical setting involving some type of procedure to push the organ back in.
    Officers found the man naked on a patio lounge chair outside his apartment with a 6-inch butter knife sticking out of his stomach. The man's wife told officers that her husband was upset about the hernia and wanted to take it out.
    While waiting for paramedics, the sergeant said, the man pulled out the knife and stuffed a cigarette he was smoking into the bleeding, open wound.
    "What he was thinking, I don't know. I don't know if he was cauterizing it (the wound)," Lorenz said.
    The man wasn't screaming or showing any signs of pain, the sergeant said.
    Based on his actions and statements from the wife, Lorenz said the man was placed on psychiatric hold and taken to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center.
    Because he's on psychiatric hold for up to 72 hours under the state Welfare and Institutions Code, Lorenz said the man's name and condition cannot be released.
    "You just never know what to expect," said Lorenz, who has been on the police force for 29 years. "I've seen self-mutilation, but not a maneuver like this."
    [CENTER]

L
    Yep, I know that guy........jk.....lol. WTF was this dude thinking??

Canadian Taco PSP Mad Hacker Jose Burrito Gu's Avatar
    ^^^ Probably the same thing that people who try to remove their own appendix think
    Sig made by me

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker goku2778's Avatar
    lolol it's funny cause the other night i just watched 1000 ways to die for the 1st time ever...a guy burst his hernia swinging a bat at a softball game, pushed his intestines back in and swung his last swing lol i was like, who the hell would do that?? if i saw the bulge i woulda freaked out and demanded 911, not push it back and go again lol

then i saw this article today...people are just plain ol' stupid!!! amazes me
    [CENTER]

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    What a pussy. I always cure my hernias with a shotgun.

Download Suad Member PSP User
    Hernias suck(i had one), 1000 ways to die is funny stuff and that story just amazes me as to what people will do.
    PSP - 1001 CFW 6.60 MEv1.2
    PSP - 3001 6.39 LME 9.4