Thread: help badly

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 help badly 
    Member PSP User
    i have a problem with my psp all suddenly idk know what happen but here is the things i done last night >.> i playd grand thieft auto : vice city stories then got off that then turned my psp off ...when i got back from football practice the psp A buttom wouldnt work . so here is the problem the psp A bottom wont work and sometimes the bottoms spazz on me and doo all sorts of stuff , but when i have the adaopter in with the battery pack everything works fine but if i were to remove the adaptor it just messes up again so i completly turned it off and then i relized that my psp still had a low green light on so i hit the power botton on again and it turned on like it always does so i turned it off again and it still had the low green light on again so i put the ac adaptor in and the light turned orange so idk wats up...
    here is what i got installed in my psp ...Sony Psp v3.52 , no firmware , nothin i have nothin my psp all i have is my memory stick, i have nothin in my psp its clear its nothin , i need help im scared for my psp
    is this a type of brick?

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    uh u got no firmware huh? Ur firmware is 3.52 buddy lol. Naw its not a brick dont worry. I think sumthing is messed up about your battery. Check it out at gamestop or sumthing and get a new one. Either that or ipen up ur PSP and see wuts wrong.

Member PSP User
    i am still new to this but i don't think it would be a brick seeing as your psp loads up it sounds more like a bug... seeing as it has to do with the battery from what you say try to take out the battery back for about 20 seconds and put it back in and see if that helps i am sure that if this dose not help someone with more experience will come along and help you out
    PSP: 2.6(noobed to) > 3.40 >3.50 > 1.5 > 3.40OE-A > 3.52 m33-2>3.52 m33-4

Member PSP User
    lol sorry im new to psp to so i dont know all this firmware meening stuff but im not shurr if it is the battery because when i took the battery out and only had adaptor in it would do the same thing....only the only buttom messed up all the time is A

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    Well from the typing, I assume he's a kid so I don't recommend opening your PSP to tinker inside. You may want to purchase a new first party battery just in case.

Member PSP User
    well im 16 , lol and well im not the smartest but i know how teck stuff i work with computers but so u are thinking its something with the battery when even if it is out and only the adatpdor in it still makes the same problem, and i type fast w/o correcting my errors in my typing sorry
    im useing my psp right now but there is nothin much i can do with it cause i cant use A and the battery is draining quik i think
    Last edited by 11victory11; 08-21-2007 at 08:27 PM.

Member PSP User
    ok not getting help again ..hmmm im kinda scared i kinda like my psp to start workn again so i can play my psp again ..hmmm please help me
    WHY WONT ANYONE HELP ME please
    Last edited by 11victory11; 08-22-2007 at 01:52 AM.

Member PSP User
    dont know how to edit post so sorry all but well my bro has a psp as well , so i tried hos battery pack out nad it didnt work , and when i said A bottom i ment X, so does anyone know what is wrong?

Member PSP User
    so ...i cant be helped?

Member PSP User
    so has anyone found a solution to my problem. i tried alot and nothin has seemed to work for me

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Don't post 5 times in a row, you will get banned if you keep doing it..

And no your problem is not a brick, if you were smart with computers like you said you would have known that. A brick is non usable not a battery problem..

Either your psp has something wrong with the battery or the battery is bad.
    Last edited by canadianbacon; 08-24-2007 at 10:56 PM.

Member PSP User
    well i didnt want to post 5 times in a roll, but how else am i sapose to bump my post back up , and it cant be the barttery cause i used my bros psp barerty and it acted the same way , well if could be the bartty not fully shurr cause when the barttary fully run outs and you cant turn the psp on again , there is still a very tiny lil green light on, and sorry for posting 5 times again.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 11victory11 View Post
    well i didnt want to post 5 times in a roll, but how else am i sapose to bump my post back up , and it cant be the barttery cause i used my bros psp barerty and it acted the same way , well if could be the bartty not fully shurr cause when the barttary fully run outs and you cant turn the psp on again , there is still a very tiny lil green light on, and sorry for posting 5 times again.
    Then like I also said, could be your battery connections on your PSP. Does your battery work in your brothers psp?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP aokuruwa's Avatar
    man my nose is bleeding w/ all those grammar and typo. *joke* ok man relax. is it still under warranty? why dont you try returning it to the store?
    Last edited by aokuruwa; 08-25-2007 at 03:07 AM.
    ::GUIDE::How to convert Old thems to 3.71 m33-3 http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...-3-71-m33.html

HOY PINOY AKO!

My PSP journey:
    1.5->3.03oec->1.5->3.03oec->1.5->3.03oec->3.40oea->3.52 m33->3.40oea->bricked->1.5->3.40oea->1.5->3.52 m33-4->1.5->3.52 m33-4->1.5->3.71 m33-2-> bricked->3.71m33-2->bricked->3.71 m33-3->3.80 m33-5->3.71m33-4->3.90 m33-2->3.71m33-4-> 3.90 mm-2->3.71m33-4->3.90m33-2->3.90m33-3

Member PSP User
    my barttery works fine for my bro's psp, and sorry for my bad gramer i dont care much for it , cause this isnt really a class room ..lol and i got my warrenty but it end sunday >.< so i just need to make shurr if there was any way to make it work

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast