Thread: Why ?!?!?!?!?

1. #1 Why ?!?!?!?!? 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Why when i hold the trigger button and turn my psp on, i dont get recovery mode? Im running 3.73 on one psp and 3.03oe-c on another and when i try it doesnt work on either one.

TalDrknHndSome69

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Brock_Samson's Avatar
    3.73? The sony fm? 3.03oe-c should have it but than I don't remember what exact version they implemented the recovery system. It's usually from a cold boot holding R, not on a power off, and on boot.

Junior Member PSP User
    the psp i have 3.73 on is the from the network update. my other psp was modded by a buddy,and i dont much about it other than i have about a 900 games(nintendo,sega, super nintendo, and others) and i have a custom theme, but i cant figure out how to add some mods myself, and i know it starts with that recovery mode

TalDrknHndSome69

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker se_p800's Avatar
    Well your not going to get in on official firmware are you...and well get off 3.03oe-c and get on to 3.52m33!! I wasnt into modding when 3.03oe was about so i dont even know if it has recovery mode.

(yeh exactly what mitochondrion said)

5. #5 okay 
    Junior Member PSP User
    sounds good but how do i upgrade to 3.52? i was told if i upgrade then it would wipe out my mods?

TalDrknHndSome69

Quote Originally Posted by se_p800 View Post
    Well your not going to get in on official firmware are you...and well get off 3.03oe-c and get on to 3.52m33!! I wasnt into modding when 3.03oe was about so i dont even know if it has recovery mode.

(yeh exactly what mitochondrion said)
    i've just upgraded to 3.52 from 3.03oe-c and it did have recovery mode
    and remember as WarAuthority said It's usually from a cold boot holding R, not on a power off, and on boot. so (hold power button until the green power led is off. hold R down power on
    hope that helps