Thread: Undowngradable PSP??

1. #1 Undowngradable PSP?? 
    one of my friends informed me that there is a PSP (phat) that can not be downgraded by any means. his explanation for this was that it had a different motherboard in it. can anyone expand on this, or tell me if its true?

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker NuMB3Rs's Avatar
    all psp's can be downgraded via pandora kit... only way they cant be downgraded is if sony re-did the hardware, and since he has a fat i doubt that sony re-did his
    I hold the Ban Guitar.
    "If a man cannot pee on his fans, I don't want to be in show business anymore"- Dave Chappelle

Want To Advertise On PSPMOD?
    READ THIS

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    your friend is a lyer. the only thing that in unpandorable is the new slim batteries which cant be softmodded. but they can still be hardmodded

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Dathan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McNick View Post
    one of my friends informed me that there is a PSP (phat) that can not be downgraded by any means. his explanation for this was that it had a different motherboard in it. can anyone expand on this, or tell me if its true?
    No such thing, give me 10 mins, a hot pocket and triple con pana from starbucks and your undowngradable PSP will be running brew with a theme you wouldnt believe!!! This is PSPMOD.COM baby, we can downgrade any PSP

But seriously, I think your friend was referring to the T-boards that couldnt be downgraded back in the day but that was solved like a month or 2 later
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

2.71>2.8>3.51 M33> 3.52 M33!!! Best 80 bucks I have ever spent!!!
    (\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.
    Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Maybe Sony made a new motherboard... one that is actually "unhackable".

I think he is talking about the t082 or whatever, you couldnt downgrade those boards for a while thats was only an issue with phats for a while with like the AIO downgraders and lumines trick
    Upgraded My first PSP all the way to 3.51!!! Hell yea, then got online the next night and found out you can mod them, so I yelled as loud as I could with my inside voice WTF?!?!?!?! I sold it to some dork and bought a used one for 80 bucks... So 2 crappy nights and 80 bucks later!!!!!

(\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.

thats wat he was talking about, but if its fixed now than sweet! the reason i asked is because he has one, and he was complaining about not being able to downgrade. thnx for putting an end to our argument.

yea he can use pandora to downgrade that without any problems, its not even an issue now-a-days

(\/)
    (O.o)
    (> <)
    This is Bunny.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP musicalpsp's Avatar
    what was the difference with that motherboard? why did sony make different mother boards? and what did you have to do differently to downgrade that one

I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by musicalpsp View Post
    what was the difference with that motherboard? why did sony make different mother boards? and what did you have to do differently to downgrade that one
    When the 2.71 downgrader was released, it was the one of the most popular downgrader out. It needed no game, only a photo. The chance of bricking with the downgrader was very small too. So sont released the TA-082 Motherboard, saying it was "unhackable". But then Dark_alex released a Generic downgrader I believe for that certain motherboard.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker rex922's Avatar
    when downgrading mobo ta82 key 5 of the idstorage had to be unpatched for it not to brick
    PSP Journey:
    3.71OFW->Pandora->3.71m33->3.71m33-2->3.71m33-3-->1.5--->3.52m33->3.52m33-4->3.71m33-4--->5.00m33-3+1.5Kernel+UPTv5.0.2
    U.P.M.S Easy Installer Guide/CwCheat+IRSHELL/Cintro For 3.71m33-3(Almost)