Thread: pandora battery is NOT repeat NOT a hardmod

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. #1 pandora battery is NOT repeat NOT a hardmod 
    Junior Member PSP User
    this thread is probably in the wrong section,a flame,irrelevant,spam,immature yadda yadda yadda but i honestly dont care,check out the psp hardmods section,9 out of 10 of the posts are about pandora batteries!THEY ARENT EVEN A HARDMOD!!!!!!!i know i know H3Y BT W00T 1F J00 L1FT T3H P1N 00N T3H 1NT3GR4T1D SURK1T,all it does is unbrick or reflash,it doesnt make ur psp look cool and in the end result its a softmod,so do us a favour and POST PANDORA QUESTION IN THE SOFTMODS SECTION!!!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Krunk_Kracker's Avatar
    A hard mod is anything that changes the HARDWARE from factory...so I'd say it's a hardmod.
    NEW PSP SLIM W/ OFW v3.90 ~> CFW v3.71 m33-3 ~> CFW v4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00 m33 ~> brick! (doh) ~> CFW v.4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00m33-3

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Dude
    1. Calm down
    2. Its hardmodding the batt, and changing the 'software' THEREFORE its both
    3. This aint a " flame,irrelevant,spam,immature yadda yadda yadda "
    I love Phebe ^^
    I are the ELITE HACKER//MODDER
    Australia NSW ^^

Junior Member PSP User
    so krunk,i f*ck my psp against the wall and smah it into tiny pieces it becomes a hardmod does it?i think im more experienced in this area then you,in the end,even if u do use the hardware method it still results in a softmod,and 90% of all pandora batteries are made with he software method,MAKING IT A SOFTMOD,STOP SPAMMING THE HARDWARE SECTION WITH SOFTMODS SO PPL thAT DO REAL HARDMODS CAN POST!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ryan0 View Post
    so krunk,i f*ck my psp against the wall and smah it into tiny pieces it becomes a hardmod does it?i think im more experienced in this area then you,in the end,even if u do use the hardware method it still results in a softmod,and 90% of all pandora batteries are made with he software method,MAKING IT A SOFTMOD,STOP SPAMMING THE HARDWARE SECTION WITH SOFTMODS SO PPL thAT DO REAL HARDMODS CAN POST!!!!
    ROFL at your arrogance.

And yes, because SMASHING your PSP is a modification.
    NEW PSP SLIM W/ OFW v3.90 ~> CFW v3.71 m33-3 ~> CFW v4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00 m33 ~> brick! (doh) ~> CFW v.4.01 m33-2 ~> CFW v5.00m33-3

Why are you so uptight about this???
    LoL you can make a point without swearing you know =)
    I love Phebe ^^
    Australia NSW ^^

His point would also be made better if he slowed down and took the time to write like an educated person as well.

Although I guess since "i think im more experienced in this area then you" he's exempt from that.

You mean also in his first post by NOT using L33T(Alphanumeric Expression to write sentences)???

LoL not many people are educated in talking politely though.
    I love Phebe ^^
    Australia NSW ^^

Junior Member PSP User
    i thought the l33t was quite funny ,krunk please post up some of your mods so i can make fun of how crap they are ,that is if you actually do hardmod,and yes i am exempt from writing like an educated person,and yes milo,it is very hard to for people to write politely yet angrily without swearing and using l33t,and krunk aint exactly assisting my restraint with his annoyance

i thought the l33t was quite funny ,krunk please post up some of your mods so i can make fun of how crap they are ,that is if you actually do hardmod,and yes i am exempt from writing like an educated person,and yes milo,it is very hard to for people to write politely yet angrily without swearing and using l33t,and krunk aint exactly assisting my restraint with his annoyance
    Dude...you really need to chill...seriously. You have got the largest e-peen I have ever seen, lol.

Frankly, I do not care if anything I do is "crap"... I do not have to justify myself to you or anyone else.

If your are as good as you say are, please stop acting like an ass and start contributing to the community.

My original reply was not an "annoyance", it was exactly that - a reply. Or does people not agreeing with you wholeheartedly annoy you?

LoL its a community we can post and share if we want and probably is preffered or we wouldn't have psp's in the awsome state they are in. but we mod our psp's to our own enjoyment and even though we may not like krunk's mod he will (Not saying tht I won't... not that I have seen it)
    But i mean it's our own understanding and liking...

And I reckon super l33t s cool (Using foward slashes and stuff too)
    I love Phebe ^^
    Australia NSW ^^

Junior Member PSP User
    *to krunk*ahem,im writing a tut for the psp led mod right now,im about to post up pics of my xboxs and hopefully wirte tuts for them later,i didnt want this to turn into a flame match but dude,UR telling ME to contribute,im the 1st person in like a month or maybe more to post a half decent psp mod,ur on a modding forum,telling an experienced modder how to do things or whats what,well now ur about to be told to grow up by a 15 yr old....GROW UP,AND WILL PPL STOP SPAMMING UP THE GODFORSAKEN HARDMODS SECTION WITH PANDORA QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS WHAT THIS POSTED STARTED ABOUT AND THATS HOW IT WILL END,STOP SPAMMING THE HARDMODS SECTION!!!!!!!!!!

*to krunk*ahem,im writing a tut for the psp led mod right now,im about to post up pics of my xboxs and hopefully wirte tuts for them later,i didnt want this to turn into a flame match but dude,UR telling ME to contribute,im the 1st person in like a month or maybe more to post a half decent psp mod,ur on a modding forum,telling an experienced modder how to do things or whats what,well now ur about to be told to grow up by a 15 yr old....GROW UP,AND WILL PPL STOP SPAMMING UP THE GODFORSAKEN HARDMODS SECTION WITH PANDORA QUESTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THATS WHAT THIS POSTED STARTED ABOUT AND THATS HOW IT WILL END,STOP SPAMMING THE HARDMODS SECTION!!!!!!!!!!
    Ahhh 15 years old. Your a child. Now I understand.

I never told an "experienced modder" how to do anything. If I recall, I actually asked you for advice in your other thread, and you acted the same way there as you are here.

Idiot.

I was stating that people...
    YOU KNOW WHAT! Why did you become a modder? Was it for your enjoyment or just to look good. Yes people's mods may be crap but to them it may be awsome I modded my psp to have air vents... Yeh no one knows why but i did it for fun! IM NOT FLAMMING EITHER! Im just stating lil things that 'an experianced modder' my miss out on!
    I even said that yours was one of the coolest and useful mods, but obviously you only care what people say to you that are bad...
    I love Phebe ^^
    Australia NSW ^^

Junior Member PSP User
    im sorry for being a prick but the pandor battery IS NOT A HARDMOD,and it annoys me that ppl spam up the hardmods (my favourite section) with dumbass questions about the goddamn pandora battery,if you treat ur psp right YOU SHOULDNT NEED A PANDORA BATTERY,i've never needed one,because i look after my psp and dont do stupid sh*t with it,i mod 90% for my own experience and elarning,and hopefully to help me get into college and/or make me some money,im sorry krunk for incessantly flaming but hardmods are my passion and ppl step all over it by spamming up the section with pandora f*cking batteries!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast