Thread: iso's no longer working

1. #1 iso's no longer working 
    Hi all, I'm fairly new to cfw on psp and I loaded 3 games (Daxter, SW Force Unleashed and FF Tactics) to memory as ISO and all worked fine. Today I tried to add God of War and it did show game on MS and would load to first screen but would freeze at black screen when loading. This wouldn't have been that big of a problem but when I tried the games that were already working on MS, they would no longer play (error code but don't know number). I went ahead and formatted MS and tried to reinstall on card and only Daxter worked this time. I formatted a second time and tried loading a third and none work this time (before the third time loading to MS I cleared iso files from computer and dumped iso's back onto computer from umds. The memory card still had plenty of room when added GoW. Not sure what is going wrong now. All game umds do work and psp is functioning fine. Any ideas how to get these iso's running again would be great. I have tried changing vsh to different iso modes to see if would work in any mode and have tried with and without umd.

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Where did you get your memory stick?
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

Sorry should have said but is actual Sony Memory, have checked ms through game tab. bought at buy.com

do you think memory card going bad, only have one so can't check, works fine for game saves, haven't tried loading movies or music yet. I'm just kinda at a lose what could have went wrong. By the way I haven't downloaded anything other than the cfw as have only added games from my umds so no virsus. I'm not trying to ramble, just trying to give all the info I can. Thanks again for any ideas

KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    What error code was it? Can you find out?
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

sorry didn't write down error code, since had been working fine didn't think it would be any trouble to get working again, looking back now I should have written it down just in case but you know what they say about hind site

well have Daxter up and running again, hopefully will go well from here