Thread: HDMI Adaptor?

1. #1 HDMI Adaptor? 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    ----------
    Last edited by ultimadream; 05-25-2013 at 12:38 PM.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Amazon.com: HDMI Splitter (1 to 2) Premium Splitter Cable: Electronics

Forget 360's finally got HDMI, lol, fucking microsoft.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    If you have the component cables that come with 360 just save yourself some money and use them because the HDMI on the 360 is completely worthless, you will see NO difference what so ever, this is because HDMI was made for a true high definition uncompressed signal, all xbox 360 games are compressed so this totally cancel's out any possibility of the HDMI being useful, PS3 on the other is worth it because they dont need to compress anything cause blu-ray disc hold so much, HDMI was put on 360 as a gimmick basically because PS3 had it and they didnt at the beginning.

4. #4 hdmi adapter 
    Quote Originally Posted by thecoo1est View Post
    If you have the component cables that come with 360 just save yourself some money and use them because the HDMI on the 360 is completely worthless, you will see NO difference what so ever, this is because HDMI was made for a true high definition uncompressed signal, all xbox 360 games are compressed so this totally cancel's out any possibility of the HDMI being useful, PS3 on the other is worth it because they dont need to compress anything cause blu-ray disc hold so much, HDMI was put on 360 as a gimmick basically because PS3 had it and they didnt at the beginning.
    i'm not sure i agree with your logic here. whether or not the method of containing the video file is compressed or uncompressed, resolution has to do with the number of pixels being displayed. compressed files and uncompressed files can both show a 1080p image. You've watched a 1080p .avi file right?

Anyway, when talking about PSP to HDMI (which I thought this forum was about) I found one at sewelldirect.com (i just went there and searched psp to hdmi but i think they have other psp options too). No matter whether the video is compressed or uncompressed, this scaler will put your tiny PSP image on a 720p high def screen.