Thread: softmod tampered psp-110 battery

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 softmod tampered psp-110 battery 
    Junior Member PSP User
    hi there!

i have a psp-110 (fat)made in china battery ( the silver type with a small pcb at the top). after googling a lot and reading stuff i decided to hard mod and cut of the pin-4 of the lo2 chip on it to pandorize it but nothing happened and the battery behaved as a normal one and normally switched on the psp. btw the leg of the chip is permanently broken i.e cant be soldered back. now my question is can this battery be softmod to pandorize using a psp slim/fat(console with CFW already on it) ??? kindly help me out as i need a pandora battery.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DumpsterDiver's Avatar
    Well if it didn't work, then the battery may be pandora proof.
    But you can still try to softmod it. Google "OSPBT", it's the easiest one i've ever used.
    OSPBT stands for Open Source Pandora Battery Tool, by the way.

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterDiver View Post
    Well if it didn't work, then the battery may be pandora proof.
    But you can still try to softmod it. Google "OSPBT", it's the easiest one i've ever used.
    OSPBT stands for Open Source Pandora Battery Tool, by the way.
    ------------------

i will try the OSPBT but wil it work since two legs on the lo2 chip r gone for ever , will the missing legs cause any problem while softmod with OSPBT?? Also can i try to sofmod the fat batt. in my psp slim -2004 ? awaiting replies... thanks

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    i would say ospbt is 50-50 did this battery come with ur psp. do u have any others

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by hessels92 View Post
    i would say ospbt is 50-50 did this battery come with ur psp. do u have any others
    ----

hii there,

i have a slim psp, but this batt is the original genuine one that came with the fat psp, i bought it from a friend so i dont have the fat psp console. my original psp slim batt could not be pandorized since its unhackable. i think its one thts gets shipped with the 3000 brite models. so had to get a fat batt to pandora and install CFW.

ok well alls u need 2 do is cut the cold line on the battery

Junior Member PSP User
    i did not quite understand when u say "cut the cold line on the battery" <<<<

when u hardmod a slim battery u need to cut the gold line on the battery motherboard there are several tutorials on this site

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by hessels92 View Post
    when u hardmod a slim battery u need to cut the gold line on the battery motherboard there are several tutorials on this site
    -----

well like i said before my slim batt is "unhackable" till date. i have already tried cutting the copper line on the pcb it did not work. i did even try lifting the GND leg. still it wont work.

i jus need help regarding the FAT battery i have. can this batt be pandorise using soft mod on a psp slim or psp fat with CFW?? this batt has hardmod( unsuccessful) i.e the legs on lo2 chip removed. so keeping the scenario in mind can this batt be softmod or not or will it blow the psp while softmod since two pins (legs) on the lo2 chip r missing.??????

lol psp wont blow worst comes to worst it wont work lol so u have 2 batterys both of which u have cut pins and dont work.(1slim 1 phat)??

Junior Member PSP User
    yeap thats correct. both batt are working as normal batt though. i can power up the psp but none of them is pandora batt. as i want them to be. btw psp wont work or batt will b messed up while tryn to softmod???

i am planning to borrow the fat psp and try softmod my fat batt. if it messes my fat batt no issues but if the fat slim goes bad ill be in trouble since its not mine.. sighhh!!

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DumpsterDiver's Avatar
    Try using OSPBT on the fat battery, with the CFW fat psp. Again, worst comes to worst, it just doesn't work. Once it is a Pandora, to switch it back, you'll have to power the fat with AC plug, boot, then insert battery.

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by DumpsterDiver View Post
    Try using OSPBT on the fat battery, with the CFW fat psp. Again, worst comes to worst, it just doesn't work. Once it is a Pandora, to switch it back, you'll have to power the fat with AC plug, boot, then insert battery.
    ----------------------

thanks. i will try that and let you all know the result. if it gets pandora it wud be great. jus wanna make sure it wont brick the fat psp rite???? since its not mine. will try soon

no it wont. worst thing to possibly happen like if u ubber fuck up is you buy a 10 buck pandora

Junior Member PSP User
    wooohooooo!!!! finally my fat battery is pandora. i did a soft mod and it worked. so any one who has this funny battery do a soft mod isntead of throwin it away dont waste ur money... thanks all again for ur support.

laterz

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast