Thread: HELP my psp is fuck'd

1. #1 HELP my psp is fuck'd 
    Hi every1.. hope there is some wise ppl out there to help me solve mah problem.

Ive had a PSP (good old fat psp) for over a year now.. and have been running wit v. 3.52 m33 for quite some time (bought it that way, so havent done it myself) today i went out and bought my very first UMD game (wee!) but then i got a msg that it reQs 4.05 to play.. i panic'D and went online searching for updates etc and i found this page and i started playing around. I got 3.52 m33-4 updated on my little white box - and was on the way upgrading to 5.00 wit dark alex (or wtf is called) but then an error accoured..

and the next thing i kno is that when i try to turn on my psp the powerlight is green but my screan is black like my chinese hair.. no picture, no sound nothing.. what can i do to save my lovely little psp?

Pliz help me

Jan

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DumpsterDiver's Avatar
    What exactly have you done to your PSP? And what did you do just before it wouldn't properly boot?

hey there.. ill try to discribe what happend then..

i was using this page to upgrade from 3.52 m33 to 3.52 m33-4

I then followed the guide from dark alex to upgrade to 5.00

something went wrong on the last step.. and i got an error messege (cant remember the error code)

i turned off the power (wit the USB + ac adaptor plugged in) and went to work.

4hours later i came home.. and wanted to see continue what i was doing before i went to work.. black screan etc:S

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    can u boot in recovery and if not its bricked. and u need a pandora

I'm pretty sure you can't go from 3.52 straight to 5.00. So that would probably be the problem. Pandora it is.

no i cant boot it.. pandora? what is that

The magically battery that open's Pandora's Box on PSPs.
    dealextreme.com has them. the red link, links to a bunch of people willing to use theirs on your psp.

Junior Member PSP User
    uve bricked it... soloution buy a pandoras battery i recomend dont make one unless ur sure u can do it i did and fucked up my battery then get good old 5.0 on ur memory sitck upgrade to it to check theres nothing other than that broken then go to dark alex's website and download custom firmware following the instructions... then explore break ur psp again or whatever lol

actuelly on which place can i buy a pandoras then? i live in denmark^^

Senior Member I Modded My PSP noside12123's Avatar
    I know what happened!!! That happened to me once. I was on 3.80m33 and upgraded to 3.90m33. When it was upgeading, it stopped on 99% and said Update Failed. I then use pandora to bring life back to my psp. I think there is something wrong with my id storage that why i cant update correctly. As you can see in my fw history below
    Rains ULTRALite MMS Maker(4.01)
    Harry Frith's MMS maker(4.01)

Please Wait as the world ends......

*****SICKMODS*****

^^^^GO TO THIS SITE^^^^