Thread: psp tube help

1. #1 psp tube help 
    i found a way to download the psp tube but i dont know where to save it on the psp can some one please help me

Modder Of The Dark Arts PSP Elite Hacker R()H@X's Avatar
    psp/game like everything else

also try ultimate psptube.i got a recent thread on it.it intergrates a lot of sites on the newer one

when i did that i was told the file was corrupt and it wouldnt run any help? plz and thx

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    you need custom firmware on your psp to be able to run it .

are you drag and dropping or extracting?cause extractions do tend to corrupt due to the psp not being able to handle em properly.try dragging and dropping instead the folder into psp/game.it does work.i dont make threads unless ive tried the things myself,so i guarantee it works

edit:cowboy-thanks for that catch,i didnt relise the profile of his said 5.02.yes you need custom firmware to run anything on the stick really

im draging help with installing the firmware please... btw im in orlando florida lol

Junior Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by bestkeptsecret22 View Post
    im draging help with installing the firmware please... btw im in orlando florida lol
    yeah you might wanna browse the perimeter of the site which contains about 20 links on how to downgrade, downgrading services etc. Look through the site before you ask an extremely obvious question. -.-

bestkept-if you want ill personally get you setup with cfw if your still having trouble.i will charge 10 bucks to do it for you and load your stick up full with all the best homebrew and such you need,and even will put your fav homebrew on a cd if you want,so if you have to format your psp stick for any reason youll still have an easy source to retreive it back from.

but to be safe i wouldnt mail your psp.youll have to come to my house in jacksonville whitch really isnt too far if you think about it.i personally dont have a car or i would go up to you,and i dont know when next time i would officially be in that area,so its best to come to me.pm me if you wish to do it this way,and ill give you all the info you need.advice however is free,but you gotta understand i do have to charge if i have to actually do work.whatever you decide will be fine.