Thread: psp slim pandora?

1. #1 psp slim pandora? 
    I just bought a psp slim and its been about a year since ive had a psp so ive kinda forgotten on how to downgrade and what not. But ive heard that only way to have a slim pandora battery is to hard mod it..is it possible to soft mod it so when im done downgrading i can just push the pin back down so it will be at normal state again?

bunnies ate my brain PSP Elite Hacker clwnz's Avatar
    hardmod on a slim you cut the line (19 i think) and thats it. you can undo pandora by tracing over it with a pencil.
    softmod you use this app that converts battery to pandora. which of course you can convert back to normal.
    so hardmod it to make it pandora. (softmod if you can have a friend w/cfw do it for you).

theres a guide on the first link on my sig. it explains it better so id check it out.

"I got ice in my veins,
    blood in my eyes
    Hate in my heart,
    love in my mind..."

Guide: OFW to CFW|Free ISO/ROMS!|OFW EBOOT|Guide: CFW w/o Pandora!
    MySpace|Homebrew Thread|PSP Folder Organization

Quote Originally Posted by KhAoSxChAoS View Post
    I facepalmed so many times, I have a fractured forehead...

thanks for the response. I have no experience with the psp slim. But what do you mean tracing it over with a pencil. And i guess im stuck with the hard mod but can it be converted back to a normal battery? thats my main concern because i just got it today and its the only battery i have.

Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker Fayko's Avatar
    Yeah i hard modded my psp its a simple cut on the 19th line and what he means with the pencil after you use your pandora to put cfw on your psp you can simple take a pencil and trace on the line you cut reverting your battery back to normal
    and very easy and most likely the best guide here for cfw is hercules its in clw sig or you can direct link here http://www.pspmod.com/forums/psp-har...ery-guide.html

Alright im using that guide right now, but im stuck. I cant open the battery. I touched the box cutter on something and gave a smell of burning curciuts. put the battery in my psp and the charge level went from i think 30 something to 6% is that permanent damage to the battery or does it just need to be charged now? but i need help opening the battery

EDIT: im pretty sure my battery is safe. When i put it in the psp it was 6% now its 15% and when i unplug the charger it stays and nothing happens so i think im safe
    Last edited by BLARINGSTEEL; 12-08-2008 at 03:38 AM.

The cutter should only be used to cut open the battery use a safety pin for the 19th line... and if your smelling BUrning anything cant be too good
    Also in the guide it said make sure your battery is over80% charge
    Becareful m8 if you destory your battery your stuck with charger untill a new one comes. If you do accidently ruin your battery next time you buy a battery ship it to me ill mod it for free you just have to pay shipping both ways =/

well im using the box cutter to open the battery, but i think im safe from having to buy a new battery.. kinda dodged a bullet right there because its charging perfectly fine. I just need help on opening the battery i cant open it.

opening battery is hardest part lol it takes time you gotta go all the way up and down like 100 times >.> dull box cutters ftw? Just keep trying dont apply to much force

If you want detailed instuction go to youtube