Thread: Computer Questions

1. #1 Computer Questions 
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker DarthWalker's Avatar
    Okay guys I have 2 links to images of my desktop below, and each one has red arrows pointing to the problems Well not really problems, but there driving me crazy and was wondering if you could help me out Okay here we go, have a looksy;

With this image I was wondering if I could get a new skin for my Taskbar and opend windows to replace the basic windows XP. If you have any kick ass skins that could help me out please send me them and tell me how to apply them.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...r/20eef894.jpg

With this image I was wondering if you could tell me how to delet that stupid shortcut arrow because its uguly. I tryed going into properties and selecting a differenti icon but it still had the shortcut arrow.
    http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y21...r/bd9fd630.jpg

Edit:Sorry for the small pictures, I hope you guys can make them out.

Also, if it isent to much trouble, could you guys direct me to a place where I can download new icons for the folders on my desktop? I want more of a variety. Anyway thanks in advance guys.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker TZone's Avatar
    Two programs I like to use to change the look of my XP :

1. Windowblinds : http://www.stardock.com/products/windowblinds/ <- There is a FREE version on this site.
    2. StyleXP : http://www.tgtsoft.com/
    3. This option is FREE, do a google search for XP Themes, you can change your Taskbar right in windows.
    (Right click desktop> Properties > Use either the THEMES Tab or the APPEARANCE Tab)

As for those pesky ICONS you don't want on your desktop, just HIGHLIGHT with a single left mouse click, if you do not have single click turned on, then right click > goto delete, SHAZAAM! Gone!

Now if you want NO icons on your desktop you can RIGHT CLICK>ARRANGE ICONS BY>SHOW DESKTOP ICONS <--- Uncheck this by clicking on it and all ICONS on desktop will be gone.

For removing the SHORTCUT ARROW on all ICONS simpley download TWEAKUI "FREE"
    You can download it
    HERE
    HOW TO USE TWEAKUI TO REMOVE SHORTCUT ARROW : LINK

Other useful stuff for XP from Microsoft HERE

Here is a pics of my desktop.

-Bows down to TZone-

Oh and I dont want the icons gone, just the very small Shortcut arrouws they have on the bottom left of them.

List of the PSP-Mod legends, once on PSPmod.com; drizzle, BLACKOUT, jrmdb3, matrixsucks, IONz, mofo196, julie, TZone, SAYN, psplaya, Cloud Strife, demondude777

Quote Originally Posted by DarthWalker
    -Bows down to TZone-

Oh and I dont want the icons gone, just the very small Shortcut arrouws they have on the bottom left of them.
    Did you see my whole post ????

For removing the SHORTCUT ARROW on all ICONS simpley download TWEAKUI "FREE"
    You can download it
    HERE
    HOW TO USE TWEAKUI TO REMOVE SHORTCUT ARROW : LINK

5. #5 Yay!!! 
    Okay guys, I PIMPED my desktop with the help of TZone, check it out! The old version of my desktop is in my links above, here is the new!

Edit: I'll edit a bigger pic in later.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    TZone- Is that Kapsules?

Roaring with whispers to the tiny bunnies, SMASH THOSE FUCKING BUNNIES. Send them information in a sensationalist manner, THEY CORRUPT

Quote Originally Posted by [NightFox]
    TZone- Is that Kapsules?
    Nope I've used several things to spice up my desktop, if your interested I can list what I used