Thread: 5.00 M33-3 help please???

1. #1 5.00 M33-3 help please??? 
    Hi everyone, I have a slim psp with 5.00 M33-3 system software installed. A friend of mine put the mod on my psp for me so I can play whatever I wanted on the portable. Well I don't have an issue with playing games but the bought games I have I can no longer play, they won't read and they won't play. Not even my family guy umd video that I've bought won't load. I don't even hear the spindle thingy trying to read the disc at all as if it's disabled or something. It was working fine before the mod and now it doesn't work anymore. Can someone please tell me how to get this to work again because I only have a 1 gig memory stick and can't download any psp games that's bigger than 1 gig. Any help would be greatly appreciated, if you have a website or an early on discussion within this forum would help out greatly. Thanks guys!

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    if you have dropped your psp, it may be a hardware issue, but just update your psp and see if that helps

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

No I haven't dropped it, somebody else could have. I have a nosy girlfriend, and a eager little girl who loves to mess with daddy's toys lol. Thanks for your help though, I haven't had this problem until I modded my psp.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    okay well that me run through a list of possible problems/solutions, 1. You, your girlfriend, or your little girl, somehow damaged the hardware, which renders the UMD drive useless and must be replaced, 2. Your friend messed up the installation of you cfw and thus the system is not working right, remedy that using this File Details-Recovery-Flasher-v1.60-PSP - (read the readme), 3. Your friend messed up you psp's NAND by restoring it with someone else's, now I don't believe this is likely because your friend probably shouldn't have even explored that area, but if it is then you will need to make a mms and softmod your psp's battery to a pandora and "fix" your NAND, (do not do this until you have tried reinstalling your firmware)

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!