Thread: Please help me friends

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 Please help me friends 
    i have psp slim 2004 manufactured and the battery is of s110 model i tried to make it pandora's battery by cutting the 4th leg of the small IC (i had cut the right leg as i had seen and followed instruction carefully in many guides) after doing that i fitted the battery in its place in psp (my psp version is 6.20 official firmware and i don't have any custom firmware) now the problem arises that without turning the power button the power led is on in green and remains like that and nothing else is happening screen is completely black and even if i connect my psp to ac adapter the green light is not turning to orange in the power led.Somebody plzzzz tell me what is the problem and how to solve it plzzzzzzzzz i cant efford to buy another

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    Since you have a Pandora, now you need a MMS. Check the link in my sig "MMS:5.00m33-4(DC8)" download that and follow the readme.txt. If you make the MMS, stick it in your psp with the Pandoras battery, you may have a unhackable psp.

This is also the wrong section to post this in. Probably should have bought a Pandora, or used a friend for a softmoded Pandora.

thank you very much for your quickest reply friend But please do help me once more -- i had downloaded the file given but mine is 6.20 ofw will it be ok if i continue and one more thing i tried to connect my psp to pc through usb, again nothing happened- just the black screen in psp and it is not detected on my pc .my bad luck while i am trying this battery got completely discharged and as i said its not recharging pandora battery using ac adapter please tell me how could i recharge my battery and after that how could i make my psp work

waiting for your quick reply thank you
    Last edited by DarEDeO; 12-06-2009 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarEDeO View Post
    thank you very much for your quickest reply friend But please do help me once more -- i had downloaded the file given but mine is 6.20 ofw will it be ok if i continue and one more thing i tried to connect my psp to pc through usb, again nothing happened- just the black screen in psp and it is not detected on my pc .my bad luck while i am trying this battery got completely discharged and as i said its not recharging pandora battery using ac adapter please tell me how could i recharge my battery and after that how could i make my psp work

waiting for your quick reply thank you
    You'll be fine using the MMS with your current Firmware / on any firmware.

Well if both psps are bricked, then you'll have to use a MS Pro duo adapter + Card reader for your PC.

You may have fried your battery if it is no longer charging after hardmoding it, though you can try plugging the ac adapter in first, then sticking the Pandora in and seeing if it charges that way.

Also try to turn either psp on with just the AC plugged in. Possible that one or both psps are not bricked; the Pandora battery auto turns on and boots the psp into a service mode (The black screen) the MMS is activated in this service mode.

thank you friend for your quick reply -- actually i have only one psp and i made its battery to pandora battery. As you said psp is working with ac adapter and when i place that battery into psp when it is on power led is glowing in orange i had made MMS and inserter in psp could you please tell me how to install custom firmware in detail please

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Why does everything you say sound like a Nigerian spam email?

Insert MMS, next insert Pandora. Press (X) when the menu pops up.. Wait 2 minutes. Have cfw.

hey slowman this is not spam mail sorry to sound like that i am newbe here so trying to be formal thats it

Jubbabubba thanks for the quick reply i did as you said but i dint see any menu popping up. what shall i do?
    Last edited by Slowman; 12-07-2009 at 03:35 PM. Reason: Please don't double post.

Hookah Hog PSP Elite Hacker Sennin's Avatar
    edit post daredeo, you don't want to know what they do to double posters around here.

If you made the MMS, inserted it, followed by your Pandora battery and nothing happened then you probably have an Unhackable 2k.

Jubbabubba how could i know weather my psp is hackable or not and how could i know my psp mother bord number and my MAC address is 00:1F:3A:84:85:00 will this help to know the above

You could look through the first link in my sig, may help you determine if it's hackable or not.

Usually know for sure if you have a Pandora + MMS and it doesn't boot up though.

Is there any option to hack this psp, please help me i cant effort UMD's to play games

Non Piracy forum, cannot talk about anything like that here.

If it's a non hackable 2k, and above ofw 5.03 there is nothing you can do to hack it.

Thank you very much for your support friends i had finally installed custom firmware 5.50 gen D2 in my psp and its working good but still i don't know completely what i can do with it like installing ctf theme in it can any one help me in it and i don't have any battery now its working with ac adapter so please tell me the procedure with out the battery use
    Thanks in advance

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast