Thread: Opera Web Browser wont play Youtube (on the site)

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1 Opera Web Browser wont play Youtube (on the site) 
    Member PSP User Haeralis The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    I have Adobe Flash Player installed and everything, but its weird that Youtube videos will work when its embed into another website (but still from Youtube). Youtube works fine on Internet Explorer, but I just dont really know what to do about this. Is this everyones problem or just mine?



    What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...
    -Wiegraf Folles, Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Winged Angel View Post
    I have Adobe Flash Player installed and everything, but its weird that Youtube videos will work when its embed into another website (but still from Youtube). Youtube works fine on Internet Explorer, but I just dont really know what to do about this. Is this everyones problem or just mine?
    The PSP uses Flash 6, while Youtube uses Flash 10. Long story short, it'll never work on a PSP natively. You need GoTube to view Youtube videos.

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Member PSP User Haeralis The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Hmm? Im using my computer not my PSP



    What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...
    -Wiegraf Folles, Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    Quote Originally Posted by Product F(RED) View Post
    The PSP uses Flash 6, while Youtube uses Flash 10. Long story short, it'll never work on a PSP natively. You need GoTube to view Youtube videos.
    lolololol.



    use firefox...
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Oh. My bad. The site's been pretty much dead and filled with so many useless threads that I assumed it was PSP-related.

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Member PSP User Haeralis The Brave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    43
    Odd Randomly started working again lol. It has a better layout than all the other web browsers and it seems a little faster. Id recommend people try out Opera its cool



    What troubled sleep have you known to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream must always fade into day...
    -Wiegraf Folles, Final Fantasy Tactics WOTL
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Winged Angel View Post
    Odd Randomly started working again lol. It has a better layout than all the other web browsers and it seems a little faster. Id recommend people try out Opera its cool
    It is. I had Opera it was awesome. However for some reason it just stopped running so I'm back on FireFox again.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,118
    its very....white. FF on vista vas wery black and not on 7....so if opera has ABP i'd convert to it
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

    ...even a noob like you can click the link...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by thesexyone View Post
    its very....white. FF on vista vas wery black and not on 7....so if opera has ABP i'd convert to it
    You obviously haven't seen this skin for Opera: Z1-AV69 - Z1-Glass 1.11 for Opera 10.5 Build 3206

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    3,118
    yea....FF's skins dont work on win7...it's the only bad thing i have to say about the OS, apart from the UAC tweaking i had to do. but seriously, Adblock Plus is the best thing i've seen on a browser apart from automatic username/password fills. So, if no ABP, then no Opera. I do remember its freaking-fast load times tho
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

    ...even a noob like you can click the link...

    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by thesexyone View Post
    yea....FF's skins dont work on win7...it's the only bad thing i have to say about the OS, apart from the UAC tweaking i had to do. but seriously, Adblock Plus is the best thing i've seen on a browser apart from automatic username/password fills. So, if no ABP, then no Opera. I do remember its freaking-fast load times tho
    It does load really fast.


    And er, Whats ABP?
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccage View Post
    It does load really fast.


    And er, Whats ABP?
    Quote Originally Posted by thesexyone View Post
    yea....FF's skins dont work on win7...it's the only bad thing i have to say about the OS, apart from the UAC tweaking i had to do. but seriously, Adblock Plus is the best thing i've seen on a browser apart from automatic username/password fills. So, if no ABP, then no Opera. I do remember its freaking-fast load times tho
    And Firefox's skins do work in Windows 7. I was using the Glass theme for Firefox right before I went back to Chrome.

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Youtube or other vids on psp browser
    By Repta1615 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-30-2009, 03:23 AM
  2. Wont Open Internet Browser!!! HELP PLZ!!!
    By hidd3nleaf in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-03-2009, 10:16 PM
  3. Opera Java Browser ?
    By deathrow38 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-13-2009, 11:39 PM
  4. How To Play Youtube Videos On Your PSP
    By Julie in forum PSP Guides & Tutorials
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 08-15-2008, 12:42 AM
  5. Using browser for youtube
    By Robot_X in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-17-2007, 02:45 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •