Thread: need help..on psp that connot read memorystick

1. #1 need help..on psp that connot read memorystick 
    1st. i noticed many of my save files are corrupt.. so? i reformat it on my psp ...after that i i open iso folder on the computer then put some games.. then tryd to play it... thats when my problem start.. i can see the memory got use.. but i cant see the gameS! after that.. i try to reset it.. and another problem occured!i again try to open my psp on my computer.. but i cant see the link! but it detect that it was conected to the computer...
    can someone please hepl me! i cant use my psp anymore! is it goodbye memorystick?huhuhuh

did you rebot it
    Sig Designed by Bartman

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Gen has a nasty habit of being incompatible with your old game saves use the D2-D3 switcher to fix this, or go the old way, as for your memory stick, wipe it and check its health

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

did you rebot it
    oww! i forgot to mention...after i seen that it cant be read by computer and psp.. i reformat again using my psp(coz their is also on the computer saying "you need to format disck in drive F: before you can use it" but i didnt do it, thinking all the folders on my stick will be erased, so i used the psp formating my memory stick) and back to normal.. but as i paste some games.. the problem occures again, and need to reformat it again on psp.. and the CYCLE goes like that..

whos Gen?.. sorry im a newbie.. so many terms that i dont understand.. like D2-D3 switcher... and im not familiar w/ the old ways.. hmmm!! so sorry for the hassle but can you teach me like step by step?^^...pretty please!^^

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ShapenKotsara View Post
    whos Gen?.. sorry im a newbie.. so many terms that i dont understand.. like D2-D3 switcher... and im not familiar w/ the old ways.. hmmm!! so sorry for the hassle but can you teach me like step by step?^^...pretty please!^^
    GEN is a firmware (just like M33) the D2-D3 switcher switchers between kernels so that corrupted gamesaves will work again, but from what you're describing, I think you have a fake memory stick.

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

is that so? so i have 5.50 gen-d3 firm ware..but haw can i use d2-d3 switcher? and for the fake memorycard thing? the its like 2 yrs already im playing it..and then i decided thet ill update(update it on some psp store, not on my own) my firmware so that i can play the new games.. and that starated there..hmmm! even if its fake? is there anything i can do to make right?