Thread: Apple New Product (As of 9/1/2010)

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1 Apple New Product (As of 9/1/2010) 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    332
    Yesterday, Apple introduces some of their new products:

    ■ New Slimmer and Lighter ipod Touch.
    ■ New Smaller Apple TV (about the size of a hand).
    ■ New ipod (squarely), without a click wheel. Instead, it has a touch screen.

    More infos can be found in this video:
    [YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVXpRMw-VTY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,060
    apple TV looks shitty.

    "I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

    CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Canadian Taco PSP Mad Hacker Jose Burrito Gu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    676
    the guy at the beginning looks like pierre mcguire
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    New iPod Nano is... ugh. That small screen with Multitouch, wtf. Scrolling through your music using that... also, no Camera, No Video Playback, and its still retailing at the same price as the 5th gen did... also still no more then 32 GB?

    iPod Touch 4th Gen does look epic though.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccage View Post
    New iPod Nano is... ugh. That small screen with Multitouch, wtf. Scrolling through your music using that... also, no Camera, No Video Playback, and its still retailing at the same price as the 5th gen did... also still no more then 32 GB?
    QFT. I'm glad my Nano 5G is still the best Nano available IMO. The only point where I disagree with you is why a >32GB Nano? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of an iPod NANO?

    Honestly the only thing that excites me about new Apple launches is the fact that the old stuff generally drops in price. Makes me want to buy a 16GB iTouch 3G to replace my Nano 5G but I know the way in which I use my Nano would break an iTouch's screen.

    Staying where I'm at. Current Nano 5G and iPhone 3GS serve my purposes well enough. I still can't get over the fact that I can take video with my Nano 5G but I can't take stills. What in the fucking fuck?!
    Last edited by Slowman; 09-03-2010 at 12:29 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    I'm Pitching A Tent PSP Elite Hacker Chriscyco30's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,291
    All I wanted from this event were some fucking price drops. Screw a touch screen nano
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    QFT. I'm glad my Nano 5G is still the best Nano available IMO. The only point where I disagree with you is why a >32GB Nano? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of an iPod NANO?

    Honestly the only thing that excites me about new Apple launches is the fact that the old stuff generally drops in price. Makes me want to buy a 16GB iTouch 3G to replace my Nano 5G but I know the way in which I use my Nano would break an iTouch's screen.

    Staying where I'm at. Current Nano 5G and iPhone 3GS serve my purposes well enough. I still can't get over the fact that I can take video with my Nano 5G but I can't take stills. What in the fucking fuck?!
    Reminds me of the time when iPhones couldn't send picture mail.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Jccage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1,501
    Quote Originally Posted by Slowman View Post
    QFT. I'm glad my Nano 5G is still the best Nano available IMO. The only point where I disagree with you is why a >32GB Nano? Doesn't that sort of defeat the purpose of an iPod NANO?

    Honestly the only thing that excites me about new Apple launches is the fact that the old stuff generally drops in price. Makes me want to buy a 16GB iTouch 3G to replace my Nano 5G but I know the way in which I use my Nano would break an iTouch's screen.

    Staying where I'm at. Current Nano 5G and iPhone 3GS serve my purposes well enough. I still can't get over the fact that I can take video with my Nano 5G but I can't take stills. What in the fucking fuck?!
    Because some people would prefer bigger memory without having to carry a big iPod around.
    Hacking Basics, And how to do it. Click here.

    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,719
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccage View Post
    Because some people would prefer bigger memory without having to carry a big iPod around.
    You know what Apple would tell you? Buy another Nano.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,420
    Quote Originally Posted by Jccage View Post
    Because some people would prefer bigger memory without having to carry a big iPod around.
    >implying that the regular-sized iPods are iPad sized.

    There are 3g iTouches that are 64GB. Quit yer complaining. But size wouldn't be such the issue if Apple had some way of upgrading the size of the memory ala an extra microSD slot or something of the like. If people realized how much Apple rips you off when you buy their product, they would take their money elsewhere.

    Reply With Quote  
     

Similar Threads

  1. Product fred hellp
    By Marshmallow_Gurl in forum Introduce Yourself
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 08-18-2009, 11:09 PM
  2. Best sony product.
    By WeThEgReEnPeOpLe in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12-25-2008, 04:35 AM
  3. Which product would you get?
    By whoisrhp in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-25-2008, 12:53 PM
  4. which product is better?
    By snowman321 in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-16-2008, 06:14 AM
  5. Halo Custom Product Key
    By andy2k6 in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-12-2006, 09:34 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •