Thread: THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD!

1. #1 THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD! 
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    Yeah, as the title probably suggests, I'm actually excited for the iPhone 3g, I'm actually posting this from outside of the Mall here that houses the Apple Store. So, anyone else getting the iPhone 3g later today? Or are you still using the failberry?

2. #2 Re: THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD! 
    I'm using a Samsung t619 :D

3. #3 Re: THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD! 
    <div class='quotetop'></div><div class='quotemain'>I&#039;m using a Samsung t619 :D</div>

Ugh, a flip phone. I&#039;ve always hated those, I&#039;ve always liked the single screen and keypad, like on a Blackberry or a Treo, or even an iPhone.

4. #4 Re: THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD! 
    Banned PSP Mad Hacker
    IPhone is finally out in canada.. freaking huge ass lines for them though... I just got a new phone 2 months ago.. So I won&#039;t be rushing for a IPhone too soon, Unless I get a kick ass deal for it...

5. #5 Re: THE AWESOME AS HELL FUCKING IPHONE 3G OMG STEVE JOBS IS SO AWESOME THREAD! 
    Well, you guys in Canada have to deal with Rodgers, which is the Canadian version of AT&T basically. I bet that if Apple would&#039;ve gone with T-Mobile, or Verizon, or if they had Google carry the iPhone, more people would buy it.

Banned
    Iphones are pretty neat i just got one and its freaking cool! but i am also waiting to see the google phone maybe they will out due apple?

bleh.... I would rather get an ipod touch. It does most of the same things. Besides, T-Mobile doesn&#39;t have iphones.

I have been thinking about getting an ipod touch for about a year now, but I&#39;m having a hard time justifying the price to myself.