Thread: PSP 1000 Wont turn on.

1. #1 PSP 1000 Wont turn on. 
    Ok I have a PSP 1000 (Phat) hadnt used it about 4 months give or take. Well I decided to get back on it hoping didnt need charge (stupidly) tried turning it on nothin. Was like ok needs to be charged, plugged it in got orange light tried turning it on then waited a few seconds nothin. Unplugged charger took battery out replugged orange light comes on but blinking. Tried turning it on again still nothin. Placed battery back in left it to charge for about 2hrs came back un plugged attempted to turn on still nothing plugged back in orange light turned on nothin.

So I then decide to look inside see if anything looks out of place seemed all in order but unplugged power board and such reconnected everything plugged charger back in orange light. Tried another turn on attempt nada. Checked battery on my PSP 2000 worked fine, tried with and without memory card in still nothin. (P.S. Dont have pandora battery or MMS) Oh and when I take battery out and have charger plugged in no blinking orange light any more after i opened it up and looked around.

So can anyone help me out with this at all? Would just say screw it and play my other psp but currently it has a broken screen and am saving up for replacement and have had a bad craving for monster hunter.

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    if you have a psp 2000 throw the 1000 down flight of stairs, then run down after it as fast as you can, when you get next to it start screaming random jibberish while cursing and jump up and down on it. when you start to break a sweat, pick it up and scream fuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooou at it, and throw it at the first person you see. then go and get your psp 2000 and play it instead, i promise you will soon forget all about the psp 1000

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Epworm4ever's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolic-mind View Post
    if you have a psp 2000 throw the 1000 down flight of stairs, then run down after it as fast as you can, when you get next to it start screaming random jibberish while cursing and jump up and down on it. when you start to break a sweat, pick it up and scream fuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooou at it, and throw it at the first person you see. then go and get your psp 2000 and play it instead, i promise you will soon forget all about the psp 1000
    hahahaha...
    i'm really laughing here in my couch...
    i'll agree with you..

reason is because of your post on my thread..
    hahaha..

well for real answers..??
    are you sure its not bricked wayback 4 yrs agooooooo...