Thread: Wtb: Ps2

1. #1 Wtb: Ps2 
    KmR
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker KmR's Avatar
    Heres the thing, I'm a huge MGS fan, only problem is, I don't own a PS2. I have an Xbox and a 360, but currently my 360 is being repaired. In the mean time I would love to play MGS3. Anyone willing to sell their PS2? Slim or original is fine, I just wanna play MGS3!
    Google.com - Man's best friend.
    Prizerebel.com - Free shit. It works. Received $183.864 worth of prizes so far.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP Cucucachoo's Avatar
    The EB/Gamestops are selling off the original PS2 for 79 bucks.

I have a thick (fat) ps2 with HD Loader, 40 GB Hard Drive, 2 Dual Shock controllers, Network Adapter, and about 6 games including Need For Speed Carbon.

All for $180 Shipped.
    Let me know

KmR
    Would you lower the price if you removed some items from the picture?

Junior Member PSP User TAUCOMMANDER's Avatar
    dude i have a ps2 the only problem is it needs a new case fan,controlleer port and the cable thatlinks the mobo tothe controller port
    no pit is complete without freeman climbing out of it

Senior Member I Modded My PSP greendragonslim's Avatar
    I've got one that comes with 6 games, 2 controllers, 2 memory cards and a case for everything. The only thing is that the lens needs to be cleaned every so oftern. Other then that, It works great! It's really easy to open up the ps2 and clean it. I've done it twice in the past year. I'll sell it for $90 +S&H.
    Last edited by greendragonslim; 01-04-2008 at 10:25 PM. Reason: forgot price
    psp fw history: 1.5>2.7>3.5>1.5>3.52m33>3.52m33-4>3.71m33>3.71m33-3>3.80m33-5. I'm selling it if anyone is interested. pm me

Senior Member I Modded My PSP greendragonslim's Avatar
    Wow, I just realized how old this thread was. Why did you reply to a 4 month old thread commander?
    psp fw history: 1.5>2.7>3.5>1.5>3.52m33>3.52m33-4>3.71m33>3.71m33-3>3.80m33-5. I'm selling it if anyone is interested. pm me

KmR
    Quote Originally Posted by greendragonslim View Post
    Wow, I just realized how old this thread was. Why did you reply to a 4 month old thread commander?
    It's cool. I'm still interested. But these game bundles aren't what I'm looking for. I have a 360. I don't need a PS2. I just want one for Guitar Hero and MGS.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker
    I have a ps2 that i dont need anymore thanks to my ps3, but i had to remove the case and poke the laser assembly once to make it work right, but now it works fine. I have no idea what one is even worth anymore. Stupid sony killed the resale value by making new ones so damn cheap.
    Very funny....not.