Thread: WTB - Jigkick Battery

1. #1 WTB - Jigkick Battery 
    So I've had my PSP bricked for a good year and a half now and I just found out about the Jigkick battery. I talked to my friend who has a PSP as well and asked if he could lend me his PSP. I found out his PSP was 3.03 OE and my first thought was I would have to downgrade to create a jigkick battery. I didn't realize I could just install CF onto it since I haven't been in the PSP scene for about a year now. In the process of downgrading his PSP, I ended up bricking it and now I have 2 PSP's I need to unbrick and I know of no one who has a 1.5 PSP to make a jigkick battery.

I was wondering if anyone is willing to sell me a Jigkick battery and memory stick with correct files ready to go so I can unbrick my PSP's. If not, I'm willing to ship a new battery and 1 Gigabyte memory stick to someone to make one for me.

Forgive me if this is the wrong section or something.

EDIT: I live in Texas, USA. If you live close, please respond.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker canadianbacon's Avatar
    Sorry to hear that but if your friend had 3.03 OE it could have created the pandora battery from that.. Since it's custom firmware and you didn't need to downgrade that..

But it would be cheaper to send it to someone, because you can convert a pandora battery back to normal so instead of paying 50 bucks for a battery and a 256mb card you could just pay $15 bucks for S&H..

But good luck finding someone to sell you one, I hope you fix the psp's.

I didn't even know OE was custom firmware... I went to look at his system settings and he said it was 3.03 but I was wondering in the back of my head what OE was. That's probably why it bricked when I tried to downgrade; my fault for not doing more research.

I actually went out today to buy another memory stick (all I could find is 1 gig) and I just ordered a new battery on line so it should be here in a few days. I'll buy a brand new jigkick battery and mem stick or send mine to someone; doesn't matter to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaz221 View Post
    I didn't even know OE was custom firmware... I went to look at his system settings and he said it was 3.03 but I was wondering in the back of my head what OE was. That's probably why it bricked when I tried to downgrade; my fault for not doing more research.

I actually went out today to buy another memory stick (all I could find is 1 gig) and I just ordered a new battery on line so it should be here in a few days. I'll buy a brand new jigkick battery and mem stick or send mine to someone; doesn't matter to me.
    Ok well, there is a site, someone posted it somewhere, where there is a list of people you can contact who will do the service for free (besides you paying S&H) you just include a battery and a memory stick they create the battery and send it back.

Let me go find it.

How reliable are the people? I just want to make sure I get my battery and memory stick back.

Quote Originally Posted by Megaz221 View Post
    How reliable are the people? I just want to make sure I get my battery and memory stick back.
    It was posted on qj.net so I think it should be reliable.

Did you find the link? All I could find was pspunbricker.com and it seems I have to ship them my PSP, so I won't be getting anything out of the battery and memcard and I have another PSP to fix.

Heres the link to the thread:
    FREE Unbricking/downgrading service! Sign up to help! - QJ.NET Forums

And heres the website:
    DarkMessiah

Thanks alot for the help man. I will post back if I still haven't found a solution so if anyone still wants to help me out, please post.