Thread: PAYING GOOD. Multiple things wanted

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 19
  1. #1 PAYING GOOD. Multiple things wanted 
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Wireless Router that works for wii and psp slim

    PSP Skype Headset

    Pandora Battery With 4gig magic memory stick

    Giving $25 on each

    Psp piano black with custom firmware (latest) $130. without firmware $110

    I buy individualy so it doesnt have to be all listed (id love to be offered all listed though lol)
    BUYING A PSP SLIM!!!! GO TO LINK FOR DETAILS.

    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/want-bu...-psp-slim.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker The_Mechanix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,554
    never.... i hate buying things from people i do not know.

    Google is your friend
    INTERGALACTIC PROTON POWERED ELECTRICAL TENTACLED ADVERTISING DROIDS
    psp halo constantly updated
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...-psp-halo.html

    my theme
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/digital...rst-theme.html

    awesome dog
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daPcCfhE_JQ&NR=1

    Opened a new DIY Store! Cheap!

    ------------>www.diydevices.com<------------
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    7
    Wow whats the point to that post? you didnt have to post that since nothing was directly straight towards you alone and plus im the one buying not you so it should be you dont sell to who you dont know, but thanks for the bumo, even though it was on top anyway.
    BUYING A PSP SLIM!!!! GO TO LINK FOR DETAILS.

    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/want-bu...-psp-slim.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,056
    First: A "Piano Black" PSP cost $169.99 + tax retail, so why do you think you're going to get one for a $110? Even if it had custom firmware why do you think someone would sell it to you for 55 bucks off, especially if in your other post you say you want it practically brand new?

    A pandora battery is a regular battery with a pin cut. $25 for a pandora battery is almost acceptable but seeing as how a regular, less-useful battery sells for 40-50 bucks why would you get one for $25.

    The same goes for 4 GB pro duo memory sticks. They retail for 40-50 bucks and you want one for half of that?

    You're not going to get any of this stuff for $25. The only thing on here that you might be able to find somewhere is the 4GB memory stick, and don't be sad if it's a fake because you'll get what you paid for.

    There is a guy on here named Klause who's selling a slim with custom firmware and everything on it already but it's silver so I guess you don't want it. You do know that you can just buy a new faceplate and put that on right?
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

    Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    2
    I'll sell you a pandoras for 30 bucks shipped and paypal'd
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    31
    Here just click on my signature, its for sale on ioffer.
    Brand New PSP SLim Starwars edition, just bought it like couple dayss ago,
    with the latest custom firmwae 4.01 m33 -2
    i could downgrade it to 1.50 as you would like to,
    Pm me or Email me if your interested.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker KOBEdidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    514
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceAlchemist View Post
    Wireless Router that works for wii and psp slim

    PSP Skype Headset

    Pandora Battery With 4gig magic memory stick

    Giving $25 on each

    Psp piano black with custom firmware (latest) $130. without firmware $110

    I buy individualy so it doesnt have to be all listed (id love to be offered all listed though lol)
    i can do a silver slim, brand new(well, new enough not to have a single scratch, literally), with that fware, and a 8gig(genuine sdisk) for $200, ill put like 10 or so games on the card before i ship it, or as many as i can fit.

    there's no place like 127.0.0.1
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    74
    I got a wireless modem/router for DSL wont work if you have cable. Also has a wireless usb stick you can use on your pc, or 360 or w/e you want. Ive got close to $250 in these 2 items will send you full details if interested will take $150 for both. Used for only 3 months!
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Member PSP User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    36
    Pandora battery $28 shipped via priority with DC
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Junior Member PSP User
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23
    Still want a psp? I have a PSP, phat, black, with newest custom firmware. TON of accessories, like MMS, 4gb card, extra battery, ect. PM me, or email me - wasney89@gmail.com
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by AdvanceAlchemist View Post
    Wireless Router that works for wii and psp slim

    PSP Skype Headset

    Pandora Battery With 4gig magic memory stick

    Giving $25 on each

    Psp piano black with custom firmware (latest) $130. without firmware $110

    I buy individualy so it doesnt have to be all listed (id love to be offered all listed though lol)
    ...Are you kidding me? My parents had to buy my PSP Slim for $200 dollars cash without firmware, WITHOUT FIRMWARE. On Gamestop refurbished PSP Slims are $145 dollars.

    My pandora battery and 4 gig magic memory stick cost me $35 bucks from Hong Kong and took 3 weeks to get to me.

    My PSP Skype Headset was $35 bucks from Amazon.com. That included shipping.

    Dude, if you expect to get things that cheap you're not getting anywhere.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinlyBliss View Post
    ...Are you kidding me? My parents had to buy my PSP Slim for $200 dollars cash without firmware, WITHOUT FIRMWARE. On Gamestop refurbished PSP Slims are $145 dollars.

    My pandora battery and 4 gig magic memory stick cost me $35 bucks from Hong Kong and took 3 weeks to get to me.

    My PSP Skype Headset was $35 bucks from Amazon.com. That included shipping.

    Dude, if you expect to get things that cheap you're not getting anywhere.
    And you're obviously caring about your post count because you're almost four months late for the roasting and you're just repeating what I said to a lesser degree.
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

    Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Mad Hacker
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    898
    Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII View Post
    And you're obviously caring about your post count because you're almost four months late for the roasting and you're just repeating what I said to a lesser degree.
    Are you saying I spam? Because I am far from doing that. I also did not repeat what you said, because in fact I didn't even read it so don't flatter yourself. I read the first post, and posted ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Read before you assume. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I, ME, MYSELF!

    Also, I post on all the topics I find interest in. I like putting my two cents in. So don't act like I'm an idiot. I take offense to your post.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker iedwardsIII's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    1,056
    Quote Originally Posted by MuffinlyBliss View Post
    Are you saying I spam? Because I am far from doing that. I also did not repeat what you said, because in fact I didn't even read it so don't flatter yourself. I read the first post, and posted ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE. Read before you assume. PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I, ME, MYSELF!

    Also, I post on all the topics I find interest in. I like putting my two cents in. So don't act like I'm an idiot. I take offense to your post.
    .....

    1. You must be an idiot because you can repeat something that's someone has previously written even if you haven't read it. You just won't know that you've repeated it.
    2. You're resurrecting dead topics that spam the threads and clog them so you are spamming. NOOB.
    3. You're two cents doesn't matter especially if you are just saying the EXACT same thing that someone else has written.
    4. You can't tell me to read before I assume when you don't even read the entire thread before you post. That's just retarded.
    5. So let's just both stfu no and not bump this retarded thread any further.
    Firmware History:
    fat: OFW up to 3.30 - Lumines - 3.40 OE-A - 3.71 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-5 - Stolen
    slim: OFW 3.60 - 3.60 M33 - 3.80 M33 - 3.80 M33-4 - 3.90 M33 - 3.90 M33-3 - Broke - 4.01 M33-2 - BRICKED - 5.00 M33-6

    Important Links:
    OFW --> CFW Guide
    PSP Official Firmware Eboots
    PSP Battery Service Tool
    PSP Faceplates, Backplates, etc.
    What Everyone on this Site is
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by iedwardsIII View Post
    .....


    2. You're resurrecting dead topics that spam the threads and clog them so you are spamming. NOOB.
    Wasney brought it back.

    ./Locked
    Last edited by fuckingclassy; 09-08-2008 at 05:30 PM.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Paying $5 for FF2 Snes problem
    By ericjohnson1981 in forum PSP Emulation
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-19-2009, 02:16 PM
  2. Need good things to put on psp
    By hessels92 in forum PSP Homebrew
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-13-2008, 10:04 PM
  3. WTB installer for cfw. Paying $75.
    By gyup in forum Want to buy
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-08-2008, 11:27 PM
  4. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-20-2007, 11:55 PM
  5. Paying With A Check
    By Huntrlife in forum Off-Topic Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-03-2006, 04:07 AM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •