Thread: Wtb Psp

1. #1 Wtb Psp 
    I WTB a fully modded psp with all the perks (isos, custom firmwares the whole shebang), I haven't got the time to be as literate with PSP's as I do other consoles and so you'll forgive me if I just cop out and just pay for it. I currently have a PSP slim 2003 and a psp 1003 but both are over 4.01 and I can't go through the whole pandora madness so help a guy out eh?

If you're interested in selling to a guy in England within the next 2 weeks please do not hesitate to message me.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    where in England?
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I tell people upright, if you push me, I'm pissin on you.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP crazeeotter's Avatar
    Actually, you CAN pandora the 1003 and may be able to pandora the 2003.

Quote Originally Posted by psp-goon View Post
    where in England?
    Lincoln (Lincolnshire University)

I was in London but meh that concrete jungle is depressing ^_^

Hello,

I am looking to sell my PSP 2000. It is is immaculate condition as I have kept it protected with a screen shield and case its whole life.

I have installed CFW (Without Pandora Battery) and it will now run ISOs and home brewed applications. It continues to run UMDs as the UMD drive is in fine condition.

With the PSP console, I am including a PSP USA wall charger, a PSP car charger, a 1 gig memory stick duo, a very strong hard case (which holds 4 memory sticks, 2 games and a psp) and 4 UMD games with original cases.

The games are:

Burnout Legends
    Syphonfilter: Dark Mirror
    Daxter
    Fifa 07

Please feel free to PM me for more information or to ask any questions you may have.

(I live in England)

Price- $150.00 (plus shipping)

Gregory

Penis Master Extreme PSP Mad Hacker GOBLINCOCK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by gregory123 View Post
    Hello,

I am looking to sell my PSP 2000. It is is immaculate condition as I have kept it protected with a screen shield and case its whole life.

I have installed CFW (Without Pandora Battery) and it will now run ISOs and home brewed applications. It continues to run UMDs as the UMD drive is in fine condition.

With the PSP console, I am including a PSP USA wall charger, a PSP car charger, a 1 gig memory stick duo, a very strong hard case (which holds 4 memory sticks, 2 games and a psp) and 4 UMD games with original cases.

The games are:

Burnout Legends
    Syphonfilter: Dark Mirror
    Daxter
    Fifa 07

Please feel free to PM me for more information or to ask any questions you may have.

(I live in England)

Price- $150.00 (plus shipping)

Gregory
    Oh my god he showed his MAC address