Thread: WTB PSP with CFW + 4GB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. #1 WTB PSP with CFW + 4GB 
    Member PSP User
    Hey everyone. I'm looking to buy a PSP running custom firmware. Also, if you have a 4GB memory stick, I'd be interested in that as well. Please leave leave a price quote and let me know what you are selling and I will get back to you. Much appreciated.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    In Britain?
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I tell people upright, if you push me, I'm pissin on you.

Member PSP User
    I am in the USA, but if you could quote me with shipping, I may be up for it.

how much are you willing to pay?

Member PSP User
    For just the PSP, probably around 70-80, with the 4GB card, 90-100.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by t4ct1c4lr3m1x View Post
    For just the PSP, probably around 70-80, with the 4GB card, 90-100.
    lol, yeah right!

Member PSP User
    Got one to sell and a price then?

Senior Member I Modded My PSP
    I Will for £150.
    Why dont we start comparing psp to a fucking fridge ? ours has a lcd built in ....
    The I-phone & DS are for weak minded fools that like crap Graphics and mundane sound
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkthunder90 View Post
    I tell people upright, if you push me, I'm pissin on you.

I'm selling my PSP + carrying case for $75 shipped, but it has a crack on the top of the screen, although the picture isn't affected. If you are interested I have pics posted up, just go here:

h ttp://forums.maxima.org/other-sale-wanted/587840-psp-sale-75-85-2-games.html

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by allstar3004 View Post
    I'm selling my PSP + carrying case for $75 shipped, but it has a crack on the top of the screen, although the picture isn't affected. If you are interested I have pics posted up, just go here:

h ttp://forums.maxima.org/other-sale-wanted/587840-psp-sale-75-85-2-games.html
    I am very interested. Is it CFW or able to be? I get paid Friday, so I can send you the money via PayPal sometime if you let me know the other information.

EDIT: I'm also interested in GTA:LCS for $5.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP help help help's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by psp-goon View Post
    I Will for £150.
    That is a rediculas price that like 210 U.S dollars a used Phat is 110
    If i were willing to part with mine id sell it for $160 with a 16gb stick
    "Sending you to your maker would be an act of mercy. Your regeneration powers' impressive, but I bet if I put enough bullets into your skull you will stay down for good. So let's cut to the chase. Start begging." - Alucard

t4ct1c4lr3m1x, I live 20 minutes from pittsburgh buy a phat from gamestop and ill mod it for you for free
    "Sending you to your maker would be an act of mercy. Your regeneration powers' impressive, but I bet if I put enough bullets into your skull you will stay down for good. So let's cut to the chase. Start begging." - Alucard

Member PSP User
    Where exactly do you live? I don't actually live in the city. I live in Robinson. I could meet you and we could go get one you know you can downgrade.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    I will sell my slim in perfect condition for $150.00, It already has 5.00 m33-6 on it with popsloader, I have a 1gb memory stick I can let go and a psp soft shell case. I will also throw in my Sony Pandora that was modded by me, so you will get a Sony Original battery and the Sony Pandora. The psp is in EXCELLENT condition and has had a screen protector on it since day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by t4ct1c4lr3m1x View Post
    Where exactly do you live? I don't actually live in the city. I live in Robinson. I could meet you and we could go get one you know you can downgrade.
    I live in Freeport PA so unexpectedly Robinson is far as fuck from me lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast