Thread: Wtb

1. #1 Wtb 
    I'm in the possession of an incredibly old, damaged and 4 time completely broken (not bricked, but actually had fired hardware) PSP Phat. Im running it on outdated CFW with no sound, lines threw the screen, and a glitchy joy pad.

So,
    Im looking to buy
    • PSP Slim 2000 CFW 5.00 M33 - 6 (or any slim/lite w/ m33-6) If its not loaded with CFW, but compatible im also interested, I have a Pandora...somewhere...
    • Charger
    • MS (for making a MMS I have a dedicated 8GB for isos etc)(the smaller&cheaper!) the better!
    • headset With Mic and Remote

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    You can fix your Phat PSP for about $50, or less. Phat's are rare, thus showing more "originality" if you have one. Plus, there's more hardmods available to Phat owners; that is if you enjoy turning your PSP into a brightly-lit Christmas tree...
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

Yeah, I know theres some pretty fun things I can, and have done with my fhat, its just about at the end of its life though (I had to replace the mobo last night beacuse it has a short and actually started smoking out the speakers... I've had this thing forever, and plan on keeping it alive, and running as long as possible, the new PSP is a backup incase it dies and such.
    Gah, currently trying to figuer out what my issue is with adhoc, I keep getting all kinds of errors (when I adhoc its 80410702) internet is working... my mac address are not the same, so i tried to find a changer, but its not opening... more erros (varinying codes too).

Any help with adhoc would be nice too (PM me!)
    Last edited by outdatedkero; 04-16-2009 at 07:46 PM.

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    go to craigslist I bought a few psps there for less than 100, and you can weasel better deals off people who don't know shit

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Senior Member I Modded My PSP PigVenus's Avatar
    Yep, I got one just yesterday for only $60! It's in perfect condition - no scratches and it came with a case & 2GB Sandisk memory stick.

Needless to say, it got CFW within minutes of getting home.

Don't rule out eBay, I've seen a couple of Phats go for around $70-80 lately and I saw a Slim Daxter Pack go for under $100.

I want it all, brand new socks and draws! PSP Mad Hacker thecoo1est's Avatar
    I have a modded slim with 5.00 m33-6, with popsloader. The psp is near perfect and has always had a screen protector on it since day 1. I still have the box it came in but I dont have the packaging that keeps everything in place for the box. Im also throwing in a 1gb memory card and a soft shell psp case. I will also throw in a extra pandora battery for future modding or downgrading purposes if you like. It is a Sony battery that has been modded, plus it comes with another original Sony battery. $150.00 for all.