Thread: Wtb - Slim Psp

1. #1 Wtb - Slim Psp 
    Junior Member PSP User
    Hey guys,

Im looking to buy a Psp with custom firmware that is in good working condition with no dead pixels. If you are selling one pm me or post your price and pics. I only buy with Paypal.

Thanks!

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Junior Member PSP User
    is craiglist reliable??

Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    I have an extra PSP 1000. It has various problems with it. Nothing like dead pixels though...

PSP 1000 (my launch date PSP):

Add-ons:
    3.40 OE-A CFW (can be changed).

Blue sound reactive LED lights in the L and R triggers.

Dark Blue semi-clear faceplate.

Button colors: OEM black d-pad, dark blue analog nub (has some white paint on it, wont come off), OEM black: Home, Vol, screen brightness, music note, and start buttons, Dark Blue select button, Dark Blue triangle button, OEM black square button, Dark Blue X button, OEM black circle button (has a hole drilled in through the side of it, I wanted to put an LED in there).

Problems:
    I share one battery between my two PSP 1000s, so I can't include a battery; I can include a charger, which it can use for power.

I painted the BACK of the PSP white. Now, while the paint IS NOT sticky, it's still kinda beat up and battered, I didn't clearcoat it, I just sprayed 4-5 layers of white paint.

The Wi-Fi, Memorystick, Power, and Charge LED lights were removed for other projects.

The silver trim fell off the right side by the power switch (ask for pics).

The Wi-Fi switch fell out, it was put in the ON POSITION when the switch fell out - the Wi-Fi works.

The USB port is fried, you'll have to have a PC, or Laptop that supports Memorystick Pro. You'll need a Memory Stick Duo Adaptor (included with most memory sticks now-a-days): http://www.privacy-devices.com/image...s/1863_big.jpg So, if you have a computer that supports Memory Stick Pro, then plug an adaptor into the slot, then plug your MS into the adaptor.

I lost the battery cover.

What's being offered:

1 really oldskool, beat-up PSP 1000
    1 charger
    1 2GB memory stick. I realize the USB port being fried is a real shot in the penis, so, if you'd like, I can fill this badboy up with whatever goodies you want, whether it be emulators, ISOs, music, whatever. PM ME ABOUT THIS.

I've got some UMD games if you want them, I don't feel like listing them, as I've typed enough. Just ask me what I got if your interested. And if you actually are interested in this, then I'll get some pics posted.

For just the PSP, charger, and 2GB I'll ask for $45. If you want a UMD game or movie, I'll add on $5. I'll load your Memory Stick for free however, seeing as it's kinda my fault the USB port is fried, haha.

Last edited by fuckingclassy; 08-18-2009 at 02:58 AM.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only

i have a psp slim. u can buy it for $370 with 45gb or $280 with 16gb.

http://www.pspmod.com/forums/want-se...ious-mods.html

Junior Member PSP User
    .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. im not really interested in a fat psp, but if you post picks my mind might change since 45$ is a really good deal. and thaq im not interested. too much for my price range

Elite Bullshitter PSP Elite Hacker Jubbabubba's Avatar
    For $45 you can get a used psp fat off of Ebay.com, that's in good working condition as well.

Junior Member PSP User
    ur probably right Jubbabubba, but i dont really want a fat 1, i want a slim. i was just interested in his fat cause it has leds

The King Of Chinatown PSP Elite Hacker Geek's Avatar
    pspimport CL is reliable, but always test the product, and meet in person

I'm not a pirate. I am a 21st century Che liberating files from the capitalist overlords.
    How to check if you can mod your PSP

Thanks MZ for a sleek sig!

Junior Member PSP User
    ok il try that, thx for the suggestion geek

Member PSP User
    Quote Originally Posted by .ChAoS-FaCtiOn. View Post
    I have an extra PSP 1000. It has various problems with it. Nothing like dead pixels though...

PSP 1000 (my launch date PSP):

Add-ons:
    3.40 OE-A CFW (can be changed).

Blue sound reactive LED lights in the L and R triggers.

Dark Blue semi-clear faceplate.

Button colors: OEM black d-pad, dark blue analog nub (has some white paint on it, wont come off), OEM black: Home, Vol, screen brightness, music note, and start buttons, Dark Blue select button, Dark Blue triangle button, OEM black square button, Dark Blue X button, OEM black circle button (has a hole drilled in through the side of it, I wanted to put an LED in there).

Problems:
    I share one battery between my two PSP 1000s, so I can't include a battery; I can include a charger, which it can use for power.

I painted the BACK of the PSP white. Now, while the paint IS NOT sticky, it's still kinda beat up and battered, I didn't clearcoat it, I just sprayed 4-5 layers of white paint.

The Wi-Fi, Memorystick, Power, and Charge LED lights were removed for other projects.

The silver trim fell off the right side by the power switch (ask for pics).

The Wi-Fi switch fell out, it was put in the ON POSITION when the switch fell out - the Wi-Fi works.

The USB port is fried, you'll have to have a PC, or Laptop that supports Memorystick Pro. You'll need a Memory Stick Duo Adaptor (included with most memory sticks now-a-days): http://www.privacy-devices.com/image...s/1863_big.jpg So, if you have a computer that supports Memory Stick Pro, then plug an adaptor into the slot, then plug your MS into the adaptor.

I lost the battery cover.

What's being offered:

1 really oldskool, beat-up PSP 1000
    1 charger
    1 2GB memory stick. I realize the USB port being fried is a real shot in the penis, so, if you'd like, I can fill this badboy up with whatever goodies you want, whether it be emulators, ISOs, music, whatever. PM ME ABOUT THIS.

I've got some UMD games if you want them, I don't feel like listing them, as I've typed enough. Just ask me what I got if your interested. And if you actually are interested in this, then I'll get some pics posted.

For just the PSP, charger, and 2GB I'll ask for $45. If you want a UMD game or movie, I'll add on $5. I'll load your Memory Stick for free however, seeing as it's kinda my fault the USB port is fried, haha.

I want it!!! I probably don't have enough for it now, but in a few weeks from my paper-rout money, I should have a good $50-$60 (canadian). I know somebody who says one-thousands are on ebay for about $50.
    I wants teh stuff!

Click here to get some free stuff by searching the web. No joke, I use it myself:

click here for what's basicly the same thing, but instead of searching you sign up for stuff:

Hello,

I am looking to sell my PSP 2000. It is is immaculate condition as I have kept it protected with a screen shield and case its whole life.

I have installed CFW (Without Pandora Battery) and it will now run ISOs and home brewed applications. It continues to run UMDs as the UMD drive is in fine condition.

With the PSP console, I am including a PSP USA wall charger, a PSP car charger, a 1 gig memory stick duo, a very strong hard case (which holds 4 memory sticks, 2 games and a psp) and 4 UMD games with original cases.

The games are:

Burnout Legends
    Syphonfilter: Dark Mirror
    Daxter
    Fifa 07

Please feel free to PM me for more information or to ask any questions you may have.

Price- $150.00 (plus shipping)

Gregory