Thread: WTT for psp

1. #1 WTT for psp 
    Im looking for a first gen psp that dosent have any mods done to it. Only looking for the system charger and one game so I know it works. I have a 160gb Western digital hard drive for trade, or and few PS3 game. If anyone has one please let me know.

Thank you

Hardware Modder PSP Elite Hacker BrokenRoses22's Avatar
    Lol getting a little too cheap there. XD
    160gb western digital - Google Search

USB external hard drive with a couple ps3 games saved on it.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    The PS3 games have no value in digital format.

If I knew I was goin to get my balls busted on here fro trying to get a first gen psp I would of never signed up for the site. Fuck it, site is bullshit anyways with the damn captcha thing you have to fill out before posting and shit. New guy tryin to start moddin cant find any info on stuff for systems or get something to start modding. Done with fuckin forum site nothing but people bashin people trying to get stuff.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    If you can't find PSP information here then that's your fault. This is the most informative PSP site on the net, been up since 2004. You were only 1 post away from not having to fill out a captcha, but we don't need your entitled attitude here anyway. Fuck yourself and the horse you rode in on, chief.

L
    Quote Originally Posted by tazman052186 View Post
    If I knew I was goin to get my balls busted on here fro trying to get a first gen psp I would of never signed up for the site. Fuck it, site is bullshit anyways with the damn captcha thing you have to fill out before posting and shit. New guy tryin to start moddin cant find any info on stuff for systems or get something to start modding. Done with fuckin forum site nothing but people bashin people trying to get stuff.
    You still want to trade?