Junior Member PSP User
    Itouch 3G 32GB Used, Minimal Scratches
    With:
    Itouch Headphones/Mic
    Case
    Name Brand Itouch Charger

Leave Offers
    I Do Paypal
    Already Sold Wii On Wiihacks website as "Acestar" *P.S* remove "wiihacks" if u feel as its advertising, but im using it as reference

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    then again, you didn't leave any real contact info or say if you're going to be checking your PMs religiously. not to mention that people around here aren't too trusting of a low post count member. not saying that you're untrustworthy, it's just a general unwritten rule around here. actually, i'm sure it's written down somewhere, but it's late and i have to get off to work so i can get a good rest.

Junior Member PSP User
    Well I kinda figured I probably wont get noticed as much, because of the low post count. But thats why I post my cred about Wiihacks how i sold a wii in marketplace of "Wiihacks" - Nintendo Wii Hacks Community a very popular wii hacking website like this site except for psp. Im willing to PM you on Acestar on that if you dont trust if that is actually me. My mother raised better to not steal, that is why I dont have the heart to do it.

If you want my contact Private Message me, i dont wanna post here then get spammed on my phone,email,etc.

Here is a picture of what Im selling

Im already on Amazon selling this, hopefully ill find a offer here b4 amazon finds a buyer. I dont like amazon getting commission off my stuff :/.
    Last edited by Acestar; 01-25-2011 at 09:56 AM.

Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    You should take a picture of it with a handwritten sign with your username in the picture.

Senior Asshole PSP Elite Hacker cowboycalstar's Avatar
    i like that you replied quickly and posted a picture. while some people want timestamp/username verification, the fact that it's on a bed and not a a stock photo helps. i'm willing to make an offer but i'm very tapped for cash right now. plus i found out that my awesome big check got split and i have other things i need to take care of first. but if it doesn't sell in a couple days, i'm willing to throw my hat in the ring.

Junior Member PSP User

If you want me to write your name, a smiley face, anything to prove im legit go for it.
    I want to sell my stuff.

Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    It's just to make sure he does indeed have the iTouch, I've seen other forums do the same.

Junior Member PSP User
    Item has been sold!!! :d