Thread: █Super Modded PSP for Sale!!!█

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 26
  1. #1 █Super Modded PSP for Sale!!!█ 
    Junior Member PSP User kcp100's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26
    Hello guys,

    I have NOT been active on this site for at least a year. I know I dont have many posts here, but Im not trying to scam anyone. I DON'T know if it is against the rules to sell things here, or if this is in the right section. I had it for sale on another gaming site where I am a VIP and have about 1,000 posts. As mentioned below, I can list this on ebay if you want to buy it but don't trust me. Please don't flame me if I did something wrong, just lock and delete it. Thanks
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    KCP100's Modded PSP


    2 Blue sound reactive LEDs in the L+R buttons. The UMD drive has been removed. I am using an 8 GB memory card. Clear faceplate and grill on back. Completely custom XMB "AppleCore" Theme.

    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Hacks and Mods:
    -Custom Firmware 5.00 M33-6
    -Clear Faceplate
    -Custom UMD Door with Fan Grill
    -Sound Reactive LEDs in the R+L Triggers
    -Removed UMD Drive (makes it lighter)
    -Louder Speakers

    Whats Included:
    -Modded PSP System
    -2x 8GB Memory Sticks (16GB total)
    -1x Memory Stick Pro Duo Adaptor
    -2x Batteries
    -Hard Logitech Case with Custom Designed faceplates
    -2 Extra Battery Covers (3 total)
    -1x Wall Charger
    -Original Box
    Included Games (On Memory Card):

    NONE

    Included "Applications":
    -iR Shell
    -PSpaint (photo editor)
    -NesterJ NES Emulator
    -Light MP3

    Custom Firmware Plugins:
    -CXMB (custom themes)
    -Hold Plus (saves battery while in hold)
    -RemoteJoy plugins
    -TABS (displays system information on XMB menu)
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    This system is in great physical shape. I just had it opened yesterday to clean it and ensure the lights were working properly. Everywhere I take it people compliment me on it. I want to buy a JTAG so I am selling this. I want to sell it fast.


    Asking Price: $100 (shipped)That is a very good price for what is here. I just want to sell it quickly. I am pretty firm on it because I was going to try for $120 or so, but I lowered it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

    Pictures:
    [spoiler]







    [/spoiler]

    PM/VM me if you have any questions. I would like PayPal only and probably only ship to US. Ships in original box. If you don't trust me I can put it on eBay. Thanks!
    Last edited by Slowman; 01-28-2011 at 05:10 AM.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  2. #2  
    Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,402
    i would take down all the games seeing as its piracy to sell them if you dont have the umd's to go with um guy
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  3. #3  
    Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,695
    Reply With Quote  
     

  4. #4  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Don't freak, I'm gonna ban you or anything. But you can't sell it with games on memory card unless you have the UMDs to match.

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  5. #5  
    Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,402
    hmm is there and ehco in here or is it just me LOL i guess coming from a mod he will listen
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  6. #6  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    It's the same as buying the games used...Just because it's on the MS, doesn't mean it's illegal. And when someone buys the PSP, they're buying the games, too.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  7. #7  
    Knights of War PSP Elite Hacker KoW210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,695
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    It's the same as buying the games used...Just because it's on the MS, doesn't mean it's illegal. And when someone buys the PSP, they're buying the games, too.
    *triple facepalm* The more things you say, the more stupid you seem. It is technically illegal to sell a video game in digital format without the physical disk/card.
    Reply With Quote  
     

  8. #8  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    ^ What about PSN store downloads? If he had some of those, would he have to delete them too? You're like 15, just go.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  9. #9  
    Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,060
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    It's the same as buying the games used...Just because it's on the MS, doesn't mean it's illegal. And when someone buys the PSP, they're buying the games, too.
    how is it buying used? buying used you get the original media which makes it legal. and buying a psp is not buying the games. not in itself. put your crack pipe down.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    ^ What about PSN store downloads? If he had some of those, would he have to delete them too? You're like 15, just go.
    these are more complicated. if he sells them the buyer does not have the rights to use the downloaded content.

    "I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

    CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |
    Reply With Quote  
     

  10. #10  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    Quote Originally Posted by xavis View Post
    how is it buying used? buying used you get the original media which makes it legal. and buying a psp is not buying the games. not in itself. put your crack pipe down.



    these are more complicated. if he sells them the buyer does not have the rights to use the downloaded content.
    It's used in the sense that it's not "new". It being in digital format doesn't take away from that fact that it's not brand new.

    Anyway, no matter what we say; he's probably not going to waste his time deleting everything...The buyer will be the only one to know.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  11. #11  
    Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    4,402
    well if hes not going to delet the shit i think a mod needs to edit his shit for him and tell him if he post shit like that again he will be banned
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html
    Reply With Quote  
     

  12. #12  
    Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,719
    Fixed, and quit arguing people.

    If the original UMD media (which can't even be played/backed up because the UMD drive is missing) are not included along with the memory card, then the games cannot be advertised as being sold along with it. /endof
    Reply With Quote  
     

  13. #13  
    Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    2,874
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanz__ View Post
    ^ What about PSN store downloads? If he had some of those, would he have to delete them too? You're like 15, just go.
    KOW is right, you're wrong. I'm only taking sides because your argument doesn't make any sense. PSN store downloads are themselves legal because Sony owns the rights to the games, or at least to distribute them. You, the end-user, on the other hand do not, unless you're re-selling.

    AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD
    Reply With Quote  
     

  14. #14  
    Is that a whale?! PSP Elite Hacker fuckingclassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    3,396
    Whatever, my point was just that it's no big deal if he included the games...I don't even see why it's illegal to sell the PSP with the games on the MS. It's no different than someone selling a PSP with several UMDs on eBay. The game's format shouldn't matter. Let's give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he bought the UMDs, and then just uploaded them to his MS. So if the games were purchased, why should it matter if they're being sold as digital copies? It's kinda hard to explain, but look at it with common sense.
    Nintendo Emulators || LED Modifications
    Disclaimer:
    Everything that this user says is fictional and for entertainment purposes only
    Reply With Quote  
     

  15. #15  
    Texas Hellboy PSP Elite Hacker xavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Posts
    8,060
    so what if he made a backup of it? its illegal to sell the backup. it must be sold (or at least advertised) UMD only.

    "I don't have an anger problem, I have a problem with idiots." - Hank Hill

    CXMB Guide | IRSHELL UsbHost/RemoteJoy Guide! |
    Reply With Quote  
     

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Modded PSP 1001 For Sale w/4GB memory Card, Charger, USB, UMD
    By therealcombat in forum Want to Sell
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 03:03 PM
  2. For Sale: Modded PSP, charger, USB, 2GB mem card + more
    By villainstone in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 08:24 PM
  3. Chinese PSP, seller claims not modded but plays modded games
    By decadentia in forum PSP Discussion
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-10-2008, 07:01 PM
  4. modded psp....meet modded charger...
    By Saleen4971 in forum PSP Hardware & Repair
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 04:56 AM
  5. Modded Slim For Sale!!!
    By VeryThinPSP in forum Marketplace
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2007, 10:18 PM
Posting Permissions
  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •