Thread: FS: PSP 2001 Star Wars Ed. TA-085v1 mobo ~ 5.00 M33-6! $120 OBO

1. #1 FS: PSP 2001 Star Wars Ed. TA-085v1 mobo ~ 5.00 M33-6! $95 
    Hello people at PSPmod.com!
    Since I got my PSP 3000 hacked last year, I have really had almost no need for this PSP. It is a white Star Wars edition PSP 2001 (U.S. TA-085v1 mobo) that is on 5.00 M33-6 CFW. Comes with the charger, a SanDisk MS Pro Duo 2GB stick, and a 2-in-1 Pandora Battery/Extra Battery.

Pictures:

Overall:

Screen:
    ~No Scratches or Dead/Stuck Pixels!
    ~Has Screen Protector Applied

Rear:
    ~Darth Vader Battery Door.
    ~Circle around PSP IS Scratched. There is no way it will not get scratched on the 1k and 2k models... Sony did not make it very well.
    ~UMD drive works great.

PSPident Readout:
    ~Well, there is no way I can provide my name with this picture, but here is the PSPident readout. This is the much sought after TA-085v1 which can convert regular PSP Batteries to Pandora Batteries (unlike all other PSP Slim Motherboards). The batteries that come in the PSP 3k series cannot be converted. Sony blocked it on these newer batteries.

~Warranty Seal is still in place, has not been tampered with. Console has not been opened for any reason.~

What You Get:
    ~PSP 2001 White Star Wars Edition on 5.00 M33-6
    ~Screen Protector (already on screen)
    ~2GB SanDisk MSPD Memory Stick (W/ PSPIdent)
    ~Original Charger
    ~2-in-1 Pandora Battery (In Case you brick the PSP during an update, etc. or as an extra PSP battery)

- Optional:
    ~I can include upto 3 homebrew apps pre-installed on the MSPD, just tell me the ones you want after payment is received. (NO PIRATED GAMES!!! HOMEBREW ONLY!!!)
    ~I can also make the 2GB stick into an MMS before shipping if you want it that way.

Price and Payment Options:
    ~$95 Shipped
    ~Paypal or Money Order accepted

PM me for further details.

-B121

(Post will be edited to <SOLD> once it is no longer available. So if all the info and pics are there, then I am still selling it)
    Last edited by B121; 12-25-2011 at 10:18 AM.

Rated: CERO Z PSP Elite Hacker
    I'd like to point out that this is a FANTASTIC example of how to sell something. Pictures, price, good description. Shit, I almost want to give this a sticky on the top of the buy/sell forum.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    very well put together but one question why would you give up the fully hackable psp fpr a 3k wich you can only us temp cfw ?
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Thanks guys. From experience, people tend to like having a visual of something before they buy it and other sites I visit are very strict when it comes to their buy/sell area. Usually deleting threads without pictures or proof of ownership (UName + Site name + Date).

Quote Originally Posted by dankgame View Post
    very well put together but one question why would you give up the fully hackable psp fpr a 3k wich you can only us temp cfw ?
    Easy, my PSP 3000 is an early 3G variant. I can hop around with firmwares. I can go all the way down to 5.03, or go to 6.20 Pro-B10 and apply the permanent patch, or go to an even higher firmware (although there is no need). All of the apps/plugins/etc. that I use are not firmware specific and can be done on both PSP's. And honestly, I like the screen and button area design better on it, others may disagree and say they do not like the scanlines, but they do not bother me.

Truth be told, both of my PSP's are dust collectors these days more than anything else. I recently picked up my 3k to play Corpse Party though, fun game.
    Last edited by B121; 12-17-2011 at 09:55 AM.

Senior Member I Modded My PSP kjata123's Avatar
    that's was kinda HIGH price, but i love the post so nicely done
    Last edited by kjata123; 12-17-2011 at 09:46 AM.

Holiday price drop to $95 shipped!