Thread: PS Vita Giveaway - Promote PSPMOD.com - Get Creative!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    L
    I guess I can come up with something

2. #32 PSPMod.com take over of Transport for London 
    Promotion Location: South London
    My Location: UK
    Blurb:

I edited a bus timetable that you would see on bus stops which tell you bus times and the destination of the bus. I edited it so that instead of destinations you would see reason why to go to PSPMod.com (mainly centred around the fact that PSPMod can help you with your PSP so you won't be bored during your journey).

You can see the picture here if you would like to read it more easily (or print it off and use it on a bus stop near you):

Here is the timetable on a bus stop in London (experiencing some nice weather so hopefully it won't rain and get wet):

It is the only timetable there now so someone ought to read it.

Thanks.

Junior Member PSP User sandeep30's Avatar
    am i eligible for participation??I wish i could win thank you very much for this offer

1. Promotion Location : downloads guru it is a most active forum i have ever seen in our region and facebook http://i40.tinypic.com/xc19xl.png [ ]About a new gaming console psvita - DownloadsGuru
    2. Your Location: India
    3. add a little blurb (text) on what you did / where you did it etc..! First of all i provided all the info about ps vita to make them crazy about it i added videos about vita and made signature of this site and spammed some of the other forums

Junior Member PSP User Robertf11's Avatar
    Posting for my Random Entry.

I posted this to facebook, then went searching for all my friends with PSP's and told them about the site.

Also, I started a creative project, but it got deleted >_>
    Last edited by Robertf11; 02-27-2012 at 03:07 PM.

Case: Antec 1200 V3
    Ram: 16GB 1600 MHZ Corsair Vengeance
    CPU: AMD Phenom II X6 BE @ 4.2
    Cooling: Liquid cooled Corsair H70
    PSU: AX850W Corsair
    GPU: Twin Frozr III OC 6950 2GB
    HDD: 80GB Intel SSD, 1TB WD Caviar Black
    Mobo: Asus Crosshair Formula IV

Just wanted to say I was going to participate. I have a couple of Ideas and will put the links to them on once they are finished. Just wanted to add that the first promotional Item that I seen was by done by diabolic-mind.

Location= US

What I did: Facebook update
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Earphones; 02-27-2012 at 01:28 PM. Reason: Photo too small

Junior Member PSP User
    So here is a quick bit of background. I have been on this site before, not as a user I used to follow on here back with the original PSP's, Never joined because I never felt I could contribute due to time and school. Well now I am going to try and help out around here and this is my first post and I hope to make it count.

I am extremely talented with computers so I'm not the type of person who doesn't know the difference between a bit and a byte. I run two companies in my free time and love to mess around with stuff.

An example is my video below which is entered in for the creative side of the contest just to show some support which I feel I owe for being on here and never joining.

I wanted to go big or go home so it took me a bit to think of the perfect plan...After about a week of planning and coding I got all I needed together.

My University has a ton of gifted coders and engineers and so on so why not ask them to join out community as I know a good portion of them are avid gamers among all systems.

What I did below was using the Windows built in task scheduler I pushed out some code that would at random times once per machine (so it doesn't spam the crap out of everything) it will open up PSPMod to the Vita forum. If they want to close it they can. No harm done and if anyone hasn't heard of the site well know they have since it popped up right in front of them.

It is roughly about 1100 machines which again was random throughout the day to not cause traffic bottle necking. If a user is logged in it will pop up on their screen if the machine is logged off the next user to login will see the website. This will only happen once per machine so if someone already viewed it, it will not come back.

the video shows a lab demonstration as I can't film people without consent so I did it in an empty lab so you can get the idea of what is going on across the campus.

A lot of my friends were excited to find the website as they had never known about it so all in all it worked beautifully and on top I already have some new takers. Hope you enjoy and hope to see you guys around on here.....

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    have to say thats very nice
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

beer makes me retardedly retarded PSP Mad Hacker diabolic-mind's Avatar
    monkey that was awesome "HACK THE PLANET"

Moderator I Modded My PSP Flash 0's Avatar
    Yeah nice work, nice to have someone with such creativity on the site.
    In an Ideal world I would have all ten fingers on my left hand and my right hand would just be used for punching.

I'll be the number two guy here on PSP MOD in six weeks, How? Name repition, personality mirroring and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead like a...carpenter that makes stairs.

Junior Member PSP User sandeep30's Avatar
    trying to make a booklet displaying this website and to throw it in everyhouse near by .Sorry, I will post photos and more info later

Junior Member PSP User
    Thanks guys! Glad to hear you like it. Wanted to do something on a large scale so I think I made my goal!

Made an intro for the site.
    Last edited by Earphones; 02-29-2012 at 02:17 AM.

Did a video.

Spambuster Bitch PSP Elite Hacker dankgame's Avatar
    i would redo that vid cause the only downloads here for games are homebrew games so it should have said homebrew downloads it kinda implys there are iso here and there are not but still a nice vid

and i owuld like to see more public stuff not all this promote on the web any body can do it so far feras and moneyman enteries are my faves
    new members and old read thisvvvvvvvv
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/introdu...uncements.html

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast