Thread: AMD K6 CPU fan on my Geforce 4 MX 440

1. #1 AMD K6 CPU fan on my Geforce 4 MX 440 
    Senior Member I Modded My PSP xG33Kx's Avatar
    Even though I can't OC it until I figure out how to hack my locked up IBM bios, I decided to put a fan on my (ancient) video card. I put a old CPU fan from an AMD K6 on the heatsink and saw it fit snugly, then carefully put screws between the fins of the heatsink. Once I hack my bios and overclock my (ancient) graphics card, this will help keep my video card cool.

Yes, I know, this is probably pointless, but just wanted to see if anyone would be interested. I would also appreciate if anyone could help me unlock my bios, to make this mod useful. Thanks!
    Last edited by xG33Kx; 02-13-2010 at 09:51 AM.
    PSP 1001:
    OFW (updated too many times to count)> 3.71 M33> 5.00 M33-6

Trust me, it works. I hate scams, too. The only thing is that it takes a while to get a lot of SwagBucks, and you need a lot to get the good stuff.

Winning an argument online is like winning the Special Olympics: In the end, you're still retarded.

Senior Member PSP Elite Hacker Product F(RED)'s Avatar
    I'll look around for you. I'm in bed on my iPhone lol. Ps your sig is huge. You might wanna remove some stuff.

EDIT: If your BIOS is locked, why don't you just unplug the computer and yank the CMOS battery? It'll reset the BIOS password.
    Last edited by Product F(RED); 02-13-2010 at 11:51 AM.

AMD Phenom II X4 945 3.0GHz | 4GB A-Data DDR2 RAM | Sparkle Nvidia GeForce 9400GT 512MB
    Intel Core i5 M430 2.27GHz | 4GB DDR3 RAM | Intel GMA HD

No, I mean by I can't overclock. Sorry, I'll work on cleaning up my sig sometime, too.
    PSP 1001:

Trust me, it works. I hate scams, too. The only thing is that it takes a while to get a lot of SwagBucks, and you need a lot to get the good stuff.

Winning an argument online is like winning the Special Olympics: In the end, you're still retarded.

Financially Raped PSP Elite Hacker thesexyone's Avatar
    lol you say the truth....it is kinda pointless....so i guess you're doing this for the experience?
    TRY PSP HACKING FOR DUMMIES!
    http://www.pspmod.com/forums/sony-ps...tml#post514825

...even a noob like you can click the link...

Yeah... lol
    PSP 1001:

Junior Member PSP User LilacCracker's Avatar
    As a PC Tech by trade, you're not going to overclock a factory BIOS.

I'd recommend getting an overclockable board and fitting your components to it.
    But your gains in overclocking are going to be marginal at best. Usually the hardcores go for watercooling with such an undertaking, but that presents it's own set of hazards and problems.

I'm going to buy about $1 grand worth of gaming pc soon :P
    PSP 1001: